À propos de ce logement
Only 9 days open in August! Check out our reviews. You should be enjoying summer here too! Private in-town Waterfront. Our place feels secluded in the wilderness but with a lot less mosquitos! This large, Muskoka family home comes with all the amenities for relaxing in comfort or playing at the waterfront. In the middle of Muskoka, hiking trails, 2 Provincial Parks, nightlife, shops, restaurants, backyard bonfires under stars & miles of boating are all at your front door.
Full modern Muskoka home with walkout basement. On full Town services. Four spacious bedrooms with high ceilings and comfortable mattresses. Space for more on a lounger and large couches.
Master suite with ensuite bath and 2nd bedroom beside full bathroom on main floor. Fully equipped eat-in kitchen, open concept living room and separate formal dining room. Panoramic south facing windows. Splendid tree-shaded porch off of kitchen. Attached garage.
2 more bedrooms are on the bright spacious walk-out lower level with a full bathroom and direct access to the recreation room which includes pool table, full drum set and guitars. 3D tv, xBox, CD jukebox and a large collection of movies for your viewing. TV also has Netflix access. Unlimited high speed wifi is included.
Large front and back lawns for entertaining. Many shade trees. South facing house gets sun all day. Home fully air conditioned.
At waterfront there is a new storage building that comes stocked with fishing poles, lawn games, lifejackets, water toys and floaties and features a small shaded deck. 2 large floating docks to tie up to or jump off. Includes use of two kayaks, one canoe and a standup paddle board. Large family sized picnic table, waterfront firepit for dusk 'til dawn fires and a stock of wood to burn.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests may access the entire home. Free unlimited high speed wifi access is included. Guests have full waterfront access including use of 2 kayaks, a paddle board and a canoe. Fire pit and wood at waterfront for late night fires. Garage access for parking with workbench and 5 bicycles for touring around town or along the hiking trails.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Cleaners and service people are available to assist you with any problems as needed if we are not directly available. We will touch base with you to ensure you are finding everything you need.
Friendly neighbours. Quiet neighbourhood. Direct waterfront access with 100 feet of shoreline with shallow sandy bottom area perfect for children of all ages. Natural wetland to one side attracts ducks, beavers and Canada geese. Because we are actually "in town", mosquitos are non existent or VERY light in summer, and at dusk for an hour.
1. NO smoking in the house, thank you.
2. No parties or events.
3. Please be respectful of the neighbours and try to keep the nights peaceful. Our home is IN TOWN in a quiet neighbourhood so 10 pm noise bylaws apply.
4. There is an outside fire spot by the water but all fire regulation must be obeyed. There is wood for burning by the firepit. Please do not burn rubbish. You may have fires after 6 pm each day. No daytime burning.
5. Please no shoes in the house, we're Canadian, eh :-)
6. Return the boats to the racks when done so they stay in good condition and so they don't float off downstream. Loss of boat(s) or paddle board will result in forfeit of security deposit. Lifejackets are provided in water front storage shed. Please hang them back up in shed after use.
7. All waterfront rules must be obeyed. No kayaking or canoeing after one hour before sunset. You must take a provided safety kit with you when canoeing or kayaking (Ontario boating regulations). We provide safety kits for each kayak and canoe. If using your own motorized boat, all Ontario boating regulations should be followed. No wake zone in the river until you get past the train bridge please.
8. No Pets Allowed. Service animals accepted, with prior arrangement.
9. Check in time is after 4PM to allow for cleaning. Let us know if you need to check in sooner and we will make arrangements if possible.
10. Please recycle metal, plastics and paper in the bins provided in the garage. Household garbage goes in the garbage cans in the garage. Garbage pick up is 8am Thursdays. Please ensure garbage and recycle is in the garage Wednesday nights and maintenance will enter the garage to take the garbage to the curb. Please ensure garage door is closed at night to keep animals out of the garbage.
11. The outdoor deck furniture cushions may remain on the deck at all times, however, prior to inclement weather, please bring deck furniture cushions inside, to ensure you have dry seating on the deck.
12. No food or drink on the pool table. No sitting on the table. Please replace the pool table cover when not in use.
13. The original people registered upon arrival are the only ones allowed to stay overnight. You must get permission from the owner if any changes occur. This is not a party site, but a place for you and your friends and family to relax in. Please be aware that if the number staying at our home exceeds the number booked, a pet is brought without permission or locked spaces are entered, you will forfeit your deposit.
14. We charge $50.00/hour extra for any cleaning beyond our normal expectations.
Cet hôte a 10 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires