Warm and inviting studio apartment on the 6th floor with 1 double bed, perfect for a couple or small family exploring the city of Tokyo. :) Just 5 min walk to the nearest station - Hatagaya and only 2 stops from Shinjuku Sta on Keio New line. Conveniently located with lots of restarants, supermarkets, and cafes within walking distance. Pocket WiFi provided during your stay!
Newly renovated apartment with 1 double bed offering excellent sunlight into the room, is an ideal accommodation for a couple or small families with a kid staying in Tokyo. With minimalist design, it will provide you a relaxing time. The kitchen is just perfect for preparing small meals with all the basics you would need to do so including a fridge, microwave and single IH stove as well as utensils. After a long day of traveling in the city, treat yourself and have a nice bath in this freshly renovated bathroom where you can deeply soak in... Basic bath amenities will be provided for your stay as well :)
** PLEASE NOTE: The entrance of studio apartment is located on a fairly large road, so the noise may bother some people. For those who are sensitive to noise, please bring earplugs with you. The room faces away from the road, but it is still possible to hear if sirens pass by.
Accès des voyageurs
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - fridge and microwave
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
My name is Yuna. I love traveling, meeting new people, and trying something new in my life! So hosting my guests as well as traveling around the world staying in Airbnb are something that I am excited to do from now on! Anyway feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested in staying at my apartment :D