Atmospheric Loft 16 in the heart of Old City of Kraków, situated on the top floor of freshly renovated nineteenth - century townhouse. Located on a quiet street, only few minutes walk to the Main Square, Jewish Quarter, Main Train and Bus Station with easy access to Balice Airport and all historical attractions, galleries, shopping mall (Galeria Krakowska) and charming cafes and bohemian pubs and restaurants.
Loft 16 is located on the top floor of freshly renovated nineteenth century town house on a quiet street in the heart of City. It's a bright, open space studio for up to 4 people who appreciate an eclectic combination of modern facilities with unique, original features such as high ceilings, brick walls and wooden flooring...
The studio is fully equipped and furnished for your comfortable stay and consists of:
- spacious living area with comfortable sofa bed, stylish armchairs, work space and large wardrobe.
- industrial, iron stairs leading to small, but comfortable mezzanine floor with large double bed and roof windows to watch a sky before you fall asleep :)
- fully equipped kitchenette with dining area with all necessary utensils and dinnerware, ready for you to use.
*** Guests are welcome to use all the goods available in the kitchen (coffee, tea, oil, pasta, rise, spices etc..)
- beautifully designed bathroom with shower and toilet.
*** Fresh towels, shampoo and shower gels are available for you to use.
Please, be aware, there is no lift in the building and the loft is on a high 4th floor. However, the staircase is not very steep and is comfortable to walk.
- Quiet hours 10pm - 6am
- Please, respect other residents in the building.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
We are travel freaks who like to travel light, connect with locals to explore their favourite places. We love swimming, rock climbing, food (any cuisine), photography and reading books.
During our travels we stayed with amazing hosts in their beautiful houses and we thought we'll share ours with you. So, we made our home as comfortable as we could for you to feel like in your own home.