This stunning, bright and modern apartment is located in Shoreditch, which is full of unique character. Shoreditch is a trendy, creative haven, with an unbeatable nightlife and just moments away from the centre of London. In fact, from this apartment’s window you will be able to see The Gherkin and other famous landmarks, such as The Shard, visible in the distance. Plus, you’re only five minutes away from the centre of Shoreditch.
This stylish apartment is the perfect accompaniment to your fashionable visit to the capital city. Feel like a celebrity with stylish double bedrooms, each complete with their own bathroom and power shower. This self-catering accommodation is extremely convenient when you’re staying so close to the city, so why not bring back your own food from the markets, or the quaint little bakery only three minutes away, to whip up anything from quick snacks to a 3 course meal if you prefer, in the fully-equipped kitchen?
This apartment is everything you could want for a city break – modern, comfortable and in a prime location. Whether you’re visiting for shopping, art, fashion, food or landmarks you’ll find it all and more, in one of the the trendiest parts of London. Don’t miss out and book now.
Accès des voyageurs
The guests will have access to the full range of facilities within the property, including the private outdoor space.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Someone will meet you at the property to check you in, show you all around the property and hand you the keys.
If you have any questions during your stay we will be very happy to help you 7 days a week.
1. The property sleeps six people only. Six people is the maximum number of people allowed in the property at any one time.
2. Please respect the fact that this is a residential area. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
3. Absolutely strictly no parties allowed whatsoever. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave the property immediately.
4. No pets/animals please in the flat or in the building.
5. Smoking is not allowed in this apartment whatsoever.
6. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid for of identification.
The check in cannot be completed by anyone other than the main guests checking in, whose names must be submitted to us prior to check in. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, Keys cannot under any circumstances be given to a third party.
Check in could be organized in advance or keys to be stored in a key safe.
The property will contact you in advance to arrange key collection and check-in.
We understand that sometimes flights are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes delayed. However for very late or early check ins it is necessary to charge a fee: This is to cover the cost of sending someone to your property outside of normal working hours. London is a big city, travel at night or early morning is not always easy, and our greeters often come from quite far away to check you in.
Our charges are outlined below:
7 - 8pm and 8 - 9am: £25
8 - 10pm and 7 - 8am: £30
10 - 11:30pm and 6 - 7am: £50
1am - 6am: £60
Late check out is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
Mid-stay cleaning is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.