Amazing Brand New Contemporary Craftsman House - 3 Bedrooms/2 Full Bathrooms with an electrical modern fireplace and central AC in the heart of downtown San Jose. Great easy access to museums, Japantown, Rose Garden and major hi-tech companies and employers (eBay, Adobe, Cisco, Netfix, NVidia, Xactly, Intel, Samsung, Apple, SJSU.......). Private front yard parking and plenty of off street parking when necessary. Close distance to everything, shops, library, markets and City Hall.
Stylish, contemporary Craftsman brand new home, beautifully maintained with new furnishings and appliances . You'll have the whole front unit (3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms). You can eat at the large contemporary kitchen. Kitchen has an electrical range, beautiful quartz countertop with stylish deco art tiles kitchen backsplash. A living room with an electrical fireplace and a 55 inches 4K brand new TV. You would feel the house just like your own home, for you have your own privacy.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the whole front unit, a 3-bedroom and 2-bathroom unit with a living room, kitchen, a laundry room and a parking space at front yard, right next to the drive way. WiFi is available.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am hands off host but will be available for questions or concerns. I do check in periodically to ensure things are going smoothly.
Our bed sheet, pillow covers, blankets are washed and dried right after every checkout.
Bath towels, Kleenex, paper towels, napkins, shampoo, conditioner, bath wash, soap, Q-tips, hair dryer, detergent for washer and nail clipper are provided.
- No smoking
- No partying allowed. Please respect neighbors.
- No access to back yard.
- Quiet hours: 10pm to 8am. Please do not use the washer/dryer during this period.
- I prefer no shoes inside the house. Please leave your shoes, boots, sliders and/or sandals at the door (inside the house).
- Turn off heating or AC system when no one in the house.
* Please leave the property as clean as it was when you first moved in.
* Please taking out trashes. There are two containers next to driveway; a small container for regular garbage and a big container for recycling.
* Controls for TV, cablevision and fireplace: Please make sure that they all put back in the plastic box.
* Return the house keys to the drop-box and lock the drop-box and the front entry door keypad.
* Turn off heating or AC system
"Only registered guests will be allowed to stay at our place as there are no third party bookings"
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Having lived in NYC for many years, living in the bay area has made me appreciate a number of things on both coasts. Sophisticated urban life style in NYC and natural beauty of the Bay Area are perfectly stunning to me as well! I am lucky! I have had both! I am an easy to talk with, fun to be with, bright, thoughtful, honest, and overall, an optimist. I love to travel and learn new things from different cultures. My favorite things to do are cooking, painting, music, dance and travel.
I have been working this house for a year. I tried to keep the craftsman style and brought new elements to create a new contemporary look at this house. It turned out great!! My ideal home is not only a home but it should have engaging aesthetics. Hopefully, all the guests love the home as well!