- 3 Bedroom Open Plan Home.
- Free Unlimited Wi-Fi & Netflix.
- Cosy home with heat pump for those cold winter months.
- Only 15 minutes drive to Mt Ruapehu - Whakapapa Ski Area.
- 15 Minutes to the famous Tongariro Crossing
Our home is ideal for groups traveling through Ruapehu District or families and friends.
The Nordic Ruapehu is the perfect base for all those outdoor adventurers with the Tongariro Crossing and Whakapapa Ski field only 15 minutes away! On rainy days you can snuggle up in with a good book from the bookshelf, watch Netflix or play board games.
Our home has free unlimited Wi-Fi and you are more than welcome to use Netflix on the new 4k Smart TV. Free unlimited WIFI means you can use your phone, laptop and/or tablet in the study area at your leisure to stream and keep in touch with the world.
Enjoy the fireplace or make use of the heat pump for those cooler months in Ruapehu.
Our home is the perfect place to relax and unwind. We can't wait for you to experience this for yourselves.
Accès des voyageurs
Entire house is yours to use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be contactable 24/7 during your stay to receive any queries you may have or advice you may need.
The National Park village is the highest settlement in NZ (825m), only 4 streets
If you enjoy hiking there is the famous Tongariro Crossing!, with a door to door shuttle service available. There are many other great walks in the region. Check out the Owhango Lagoon for a beautiful 2 hour walk through the bush and stop off at the cafe there for a bite to eat and a great coffee. There is also the Tama Lakes, Silica Rapids, Whakapapaiti Valley, Taranaki Falls & plenty more.
Town offers great dining experiences. 8 minutes walk away is the lovely Railway Cafe and the start of Fishers Track and the Marton Sash & Door Cycleway. Located just 6 minutes walk away is The Schnapps bar where you can enjoy dinner and a drink and a game of mini putt for the kids.
Only 15 minutes from Mt Ruapehu and Whakapapa Ski Field. There is an excellent visitor information centre at Whakapapa to help plan and utilise your recreation time and learn about the volcanos and The World Heritage National Park. Summer chairlift rides to the summit of Ruapehu weather permitting. Why not have a High Tea at the Chateau (highly recommended)
National Park Shuttles are available for door to door transport to the Tongariro Crossing. (It is highly recommended to take a shuttle to do the Tongariro Crossing due to limited parking). Pre arrange by email for all your transport needs in the area. If you are here to ski or snowboard, there is a free shuttle service from National Park to Whakapapa Ski field if you hold a season pass or day passes.
- Check in after 3pm
- LINEN - All beds have an electric blanket, mattress protector, pillows, inner duvet & duvet cover, however, linen is your responsibility. Any linen requirements (bed sheets, pillow cases, towels) are additional to the nightly rate. Fresh Linen can be supplied (bed sheets, pillow case, towels) at $10 per person if you require.The $10 per person fee is for the duration of the entire stay and not per night.
- RUBBISH - All rubbish is to be removed from the property (the local refuse (rubbish) centre is 10 minutes on foot or 2 mins by vehicle).
- The property must be left as found with cleaning upon departure - A cleaning cost of up to $50 will apply if the property is not cleaned and/or adequately left as found prior to your departure (cleaning products are supplied). If you feel you will not be able to clean the property prior to departure and require a specific cleaning fee to be added to your booking, please let me know.
- SMOKING - Smoking is allowed but only outside please.
-FIREWOOD - Firewood is not supplied but can be brought from the local convenience store (National Park 4 Square).