Newly Remodeled, Modern, Spacious 2 Bed, 1 Bath Apartment, decked out with dark planked flooring, and Stainless Steel appliances.
Live in the most dynamic, trendiest, charming neighborhood in all of Manhattan. From the old school bohemian artist, to the new school hipster. Be in the midst of hundreds of wonderful restaurants, bakeries, bars and cafes within walking distance of the apartment.
Citi Bike Stations nearby. Central to the L subway line with connections to every where in
Our newly remodeled apartment is spacious, clean, quiet and sun-filled.
Our living room comes fully furnished with:
1. Large Flat screen cable TV.
2. L shaped sectional sleeper sofa bed (Sleeps 2)... very comfortable.
1. Dining table and chairs. Seats up to 8.
1. Full-size Stainless Steel appliances
2. Large window
3. Cookware & cooking utensils.
4. Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender
Spacious kitchen with all the cookware and equipment to cook a feast.
1. Queen size bed with premium hotel quality mattress, bedding, and linens.
Night Stands and Chester Drawers
1. Shower tub combination
3. Bath towels, hand towels and washcloths.
4. Blow dryer
1. Full over Full bunk beds- Sleeps 4.
2. Full Bed
2. Premium hotel quality mattresses, bedding, and linens.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire unit during their stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available via phone - Call or text whenever needed.
Please be aware that NYS & NYC tax laws obligate us to collect 14.75% in NYS & NYC Sales and Hotel taxes due in cash at the time of check in. Airbnb does not collect these taxes for us.
Please keep in mind that discretion with regards to our neighbors, management and security is absolutely essential to enjoying a stress & problem free stay in our apartment. Always remember you're simply a friend and a guest of ours staying in our apartment.
- 1. Absolutely No Smoking Is Permitted. This includes vaporizers.
- 2. Please respect your neighbors. No noise in the hallways. Keep your noise level to a minimum when in the apartment.
- 3. Please Recycle - Trash Cans are provided for separation of regular trash from recyclables.
- 4. If you are staying longer than a few days please remove your trash. Trash Containers are provided outside the building. The combination lock code is provided above.
- 5. Remember to unplug any irons and heated appliances when leaving the apartment.
- 6. Always keep the kitchen clean.
- 7. Turn off all A/C Units when leaving the apartment.
- 8. Do not flush paper towel, sanitary napkins or diapers down the toilets.
- 9. Please ensure that only the number of persons booked for are staying in the apartment. You will be charged for any additional person from your security deposit should it proven otherwise.
- 10. Please do not wear heels in the apartment. There are guests below you.