This is a country property in a lovely area of Aberdeenshire. It is a place of rest - of fresh air - of warmth and welcome. The space within and external to the property allows you to breathe and replenish.
Come for the peace and quite; the coast; the beaches & the wildlife.
Prepare your meal in the large open plan kitchen while your friends and family enjoy a glass of wine around the open fire.
Simply rest or enjoy a multitude of local adventures.
- No outdoor shoes in the carpeted area of the house.
- No pets in the house. A dog may be kept in the courtyard on a leash
- Ultimate rule:- we want you to enjoy our place and ask simply that you treat it with respect.
- On leaving:- all thermostats set to 10 degC in the rooms, fire cleaned and reset ready for use, dishes done (last lot in dishwasher is fine), sheets and pillow cases stripped, hoovered and left in good order.
- Check-in / Check-out : we are flexible on this - please let us know if you have any particular requirements