Spacious apartment, with designer furniture & a south facing balcony, on a very beautiful & quiet road. Very well connected with the rest of London. Oxford Street is 15 minutes away on the tube, Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath a short stroll away; also many fantastic shops, cafes, delis, restaurants & pubs just around the corner.
Swiss Cottage (Jubilee line) and Belsize park (Northern line) tube stops are just 7 minute walk.
- No additional guests/visitors, apart from those staying at the property.
- No more than 2 people allowed, the sofa is not suitable for sleeping.
- This is a residential area and we have wonderful neighbors. So strictly no parties or late nights up (in the apartment at least). There are plenty of bars and restaurants to search out locally to do that!
- We kindly ask you to please leave the apartment as clean and tidy as you found it. No shoes in the house and strictly no smoking too please.
- Please note that there is a late check in (10pm-12 am) charge £35.
- Lost keys or getting locked out of the apartment charge £30.
- The apartment is at the top of a modern building, so be warned there are flights of stairs and no elevator!
- This is our home and we have lots of nice designer furniture and things, some of which has a lot of sentimental value. So just please treat it well and we hope you appreciate it :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Dasha. I live in London with my husband. I work as a chef.
My husband and I love traveling and exploring new cities, foods and cultures!