And out of the ashes arose The Phoenix! Truly one of the most unique Sandbridge Beach cottages that exists. Originally built in 1954, the historic Ash Wednesday Storm in 1962 claimed the roof of the Snyder home, leaving the family to rebuild this unique four bedroom cottage. Hence the name, The Phoenix! Recent upgrades to this property include a new kitchen, allowing for modern comforts while still enjoying the rustic charm. Large east facing windows literally bring the ocean inside.
Shabby chic furnishings are comfortable and add to the cottage charm. Enjoy looking at the antique Ice Box in the living room, as well as the comfortable rocking chair from way back in the day! Large open beach deck allows for relaxing in the glorious sunshine and enjoying the refreshing ocean breezes. Nicely appointed beachy bedrooms. WUAC, CCTV, VCR, Internet, grill, ceiling fans, open porch. A maximum of two dogs are permitted.
Bed Sizes: BR1- Queen, BR2 - Queen, BR3 - 2 Twins, BR4 - 2 Twins
1) Renter must be at least 25 years of age.
2) Unless specifically noted, NO PETS are allowed in the unit. Pet fees apply.
3) NO SMOKING inside/outside of the unit.
4) Noise Ordinance is strictly enforced.
5) No fireworks on the Beach.
6) No Beach Tent frames left on the beach.
7) We rent to Family groups only
Special Events such as weddings or parties are not permitted at this home. Guests may not at any point exceed the mandated occupancy of the home. Failure to comply will result in immediate eviction.