Spacious apartment, with designer furniture & a south facing balcony, on a very beautiful & quiet road.
Very well connected with the rest of London. Oxford Street is 15 minutes away on the tube, Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath a short stroll away.
Also many fantastic shops, cafes, delis, restaurants & pubs just around the corner.
Swiss Cottage (Jubilee line) and Belsize park (Northern line) tube stops are just 7 minute walk.
The flat is very spacious with 2 bedrooms, very clean and all the walls have been repainted recently.
The sitting room has a connected balcony where you can just make out Wembley stadium to the south west and Canary Wharf to the south east. In front of the balcony is a communal garden, so it is very green and peaceful for an apartment that is so close to the centre.
The second bedroom has 2 singe beds which can be zipped together to make a proper - very comfortable double bed.
We have Netflix and a big plasma TV, as well as fast wireless internet.
The kitchen has a kettle, toaster, coffee maker (we provide the coffee pods/tea bags), fridge and the washing machine.
We also have a hot/cold Dyson fan.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire property, apart from upper shelves and the food pantry. Please note that since it's our home, unfortunately, you won't be able to use our main wardrobes (as it's got our stuff in it), but we will provide you with clothes rails and shelves - which we think is more hygienic and comfortable anyway! If you need an additional space do let us know and we'll sort something out :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are more than happy to tell you about our neighborhood and give recommendations about places to go/eat/see.
- - No additional guests/visitors, apart from those staying at the property.
- - No more than 4 people allowed, the sofa is not suitable for sleeping.
- - This is a residential area and we have wonderful neighbors. So strictly no parties or late nights up (in the apartment at least). There are plenty of bars and restaurants to search out locally to do that!
- - We kindly ask you to please leave the apartment as clean and tidy as you found it. No shoes in the house and strictly no smoking too please.
- - Please note that there is a late check in (10pm-12 am) charge £35.
- - Lost keys or getting locked out of the apartment charge £30.
- - The apartment is at the top of a modern building, so be warned there are flights of stairs and no elevator!
- - This is our home and we have lots of nice designer furniture and things, some of which has a lot of sentimental value. So just please treat it well and we hope you appreciate it :)
Cet hôte a 9 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Dasha. I live in London with my husband. I work as a chef.
My husband and I love traveling and exploring new cities, foods and cultures!