Our cottage is in a serene, peaceful and rural setting, yet only ten minutes from charming Carmel-by-the-Sea and rustic Carmel Valley Village and its wonderful wineries!
The cottage is located in a beautiful, private setting has 600 square feet to make yourself at home in! Surrounded by lovely trees, flowers, and views of the hills hugging the property. You'll love enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning on your porch, listening to the wild birds that call this home. The walls are adorned with art by local artists, including the owner's ;) Fall asleep in line dried sheets, and wake up to something freshly baked. Enjoy a walk (with or without your furry companion) to the Carmel River swimming hole, where Doc Ricketts and John Steinbeck came and collected tadpoles!
The Bathroom includes: soap, body wash, shampoo and conditioner.
The Kitchen includes: a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, dishes, pots, basic utensils, etc. As well as coffee, tea, sugar, and purified water.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
There is a private driveway and spot to park your car, so you are more than welcome to just show yourself in. We are right next door though, so don't hesitate to give a call or knock on our door if we can answer any questions!
Check out our guestbook which will be located on a table right as you enter through the door that contains all of "Our Favorite Places" from restaurants to hiking trails!
- Outdoor quiet time 10 PM - 8 AM
- No pets on or in the bed at any time. Please use dog bed provided.
- Please do not use bathroom towels to remove makeup or to clean anything that will stain. Please use towels from basket provided, to avoid a $15 towel replacement charge.
- No early check-ins! This can sometimes be possible if communicated with us ahead of time and approved. We want to have the space cleaned and and in perfect order prior to your arrival :)
- No eating in the bed.
- Please turn out lights and turn off heater when you leave.
I'm a Carmel native, and my husband Ronn is from WA state. I'm a wife, mom, artist, baker, and one of the bagpipers at Spanish Bay for the past 28 years. We feel so blessed and grateful to call this beautiful area our home. We'd be delighted to host your stay, and think you'll feel blessed here too! Please make this your own private retreat, but don't hesitate to let us know how we can be of help :-)