This is a 2 bedroom 2 bath villa steps from the ocean with private balcony new furniture, appliances, carpeting, and newly renovated in fantastic resort with indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, fitness room, spas, sauna, indoor running track, private board walk to pristine beach, and much more.
Be among the first to enjoy this Ocean Retreat Suite. The Ocean Retreat Suite is a newly renovated 2 bedroom and 2 bath villa at one of the best kept secret resorts on Hilton Head Island. Take advantage of the ?off? season and enjoy the un-crowded beaches, restaurants, shopping areas, and low rates.
The Ocean and beach is a pleasant 5 to 6 minute walk over a newly constructed private boardwalk crossing a saltwater marsh with all kinds of interesting wild life. Or if you prefer ride the free shuttle to the pristine beach.
This villa has just been renovated with all new furniture, appliances, carpeting, newly painted walls and ceilings.
The master bedroom has a queen bed and its own private bath. The guest room has bedding for four children or adults with a bunk bed and a twin bed with a pull out trundle bed under. The Villa has smart wireless flat screen TV's in each room with free Netflix movies. Free broadband internet is also included at no extra charge. The Villa has an exterior balcony with a view of a grassy area, fountain, and multi-million dollar homes next door. The outdoor balcony also faces the ocean although trees block a view of the ocean. The kitchen is fully furnished with all new appliances and most everything a family could need to fix meals in the Villa, or we encourage you to visit any of the 250 restaurants on the island.
The guest room closet contains a beach cart loaded with almost everything you could need to spend a day at the beach.
Tennis, Golf, Beach, and Swimming available all year long. This Ocean Retreat is located in building 3 of the Hilton Head Resort complex which is completely enclosed for activities during all seasons. Building 3 includes a heated indoor pool, Spas, Internet Café, Running and walking track, Fitness center, and Sauna for those rainy days in summer and cool days in the off season.
Choose Hilton Head Island for the fantastic beaches and weather. Hilton Head Resort is the best beach value on the Island. During spring and summer, weeks run Saturday at 4pm (check-in) to Saturday at 10am (check-out).
In addition to the facilities mentioned in building three; Hilton Head Resort offers two outdoor pools, kiddie pools, restaurant/convenience store and souvenir shop, a pristine beach, a local color beach bar, six free lighted tennis courts, one badminton court, one racquetball court, and bike trails. The resort offers amazing amenities at great value.
I am always available by text, telephone, and email.
The Robert Trent Jones Palmetto Dunes Ocean course borders the property and is a short drive away.
Enjoy a safe and secure environment with the on-site security and a front desk provided by the friendly Hilton Head Resort team.
Bike rentals are available on site (seasonally). You will appreciate long rides cruising on the flat beaches. Alternatively, you can explore the island using the extensive Hilton Head bike lanes (over 100 miles).
The resort provides ample parking both in open convenient paved lots and covered parking under the condominiums.
Hilton Head ResortTM Rules
Welcome to Hilton Head Resort; our goal is to provide you, your family and all of our
guests a safe and enjoyable stay while visiting The Resort. We respectfully request
Owners to provide the following Visitor's Guidelines to their guests. Thank you for
Code of Conduct:
• Please be respectful of all guests at The Resort. While in any of the building common areas,
please refrain from excessive noise, running or reckless conduct.
• For your safety, please heed all posted signs around our Lagoons, Pools and the Atruim.
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• At least one guest 25 years or older must be staying with guests under 25 years old.
• Hibachis and grills are a fire hazard and not permitted on balconies or porches.
• Please do not hang towels or clothing on balcony railing.
• Please bag and dispose of garbage in dumpster as needed - do not allow to accumulate.
• Pool and Beach toys and chairs may be stored on balcony during your visit; however,
anything larger than a knee board should be stored in or on top of your vehicle.
• Bicycles may be stored in the designated area under each building – please use locks to
• Please refrain from any activity or behavior that may cause damage to the villa.
Use of Common Areas:
• NO Glass or visible alcoholic beverage containers in common areas or Pool.
• No smoking in any of the common areas EXCEPT at the bar located at building 1 Pool.
Smoking is not permitted on interior porches of building 3 (Atrium).
• The common areas, including parking lots, are quiet zones 11:00pm – 6:00am.
• Please exercise good judgment regarding noise within building walkways at any hour
throughout the day. Please refrain from use of boom boxes or radio without headphones.
Resort ID & Parking Pass:
• All vehicles should display Parking Passes. If walking or biking off property, please check with
front gate on your way out to determine if Pass is needed.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We strive at providing the most elegant stay at our beautiful Hilton Head Resort Condos at unbelievable and unbeatable prices to make sure that you truly have an Unforgettable Paradise vacation. We want our guests to really enjoy themselves while staying at our condos, so we offer free activities included with your stay. As an Xplorie Participating Property Unforgettable Paradise now provides FREE admission to some of the areas most popular attractions every day of your stay.