This stunningly furnished art deco apartment reveals brand new luxury renovation throughout. Ensconced in a renowned and famous Art Deco building in double bay, this sophisticated home promises a sought after village lifestyle, moments to the heart of stylish Double Bay.
We have created a beautiful home with all the mod cons. Here are few things to note for when you're planning your visit:
Luxury bedding features one Queen and Two King Single beds.
We have a reserved car park about 100m away and it is undercover so you won't have to worry about finding a car space which is almost impossible at times in Double bay. Also, the access is via the downstairs entry which makes it essentially a level walk rather than having to negotiate the hills of the area.
The apartment has been beautifully renovated and includes double glazing so it is incredibly quiet.
Nespresso machine awaits just in case you can't wait for your early morning coffee before you discover Double Bay.
Accès des voyageurs
You are welcome to everything in our home, please treat it as your own and enjoy it!
We look forward to welcoming you into our home with a complimentary bottle of some fine Aussie wine.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
It's likely that we won't be around so we have organised for Geoff and the team of Urbankeyz to take care of you while you stay at our home.
- Respect for the neighbours: This is a quiet residential building so please be mindful and keep the noise in public areas to a minimum.
- Respect for our home: We have full restored this apartment to its original beauty (and some) so please enjoy our home but respect it.
- We have provided make-up removal wipes/pads so you don't have to use the towels. Damage to towering or linen due to make-up will incur replacement charges.
- Please remove your shoes in the house
- This is a complete smoke-free zone. Smoking in the apartment will incur a $350 cleaning fee. If the smoke detector alerts the fire brigade and a call out fee is incurred this will be passed onto the guest as well as callout fees for Urbankeyz to attend.
- Use of the car parking space requires the registration to be left upon arrival.
"Surrender to life as everything is as its meant to be".
Tom and I are both Australian europeans, our parents immigrating to Australia many moons ago. We have been brought up with cultured backgrounds of our heritage.
We have a huge big puppy dog called Alfred! He resembles a disney teddy bear and he is the love of our lives. He never stays in the apartment, so don't worry you won't find any doggie stuff. Alfred lives on our farm in the south coast of NSW, about 4 hours from Sydney.
We are life long lovers of luxury and fine things including travel,books, wine and good food. Our backgrounds are in private jets, luxury retail, restaurants and importers of fine Italian goods. Anything beautiful and luxurious we love, and we will pass that on to you when you come into our home.
Liz & Tom