- Hannam-dong is a quiet uptown area filled with fancy restaurants, cafes, and design stores nearby.
- Located in the center of Seoul thereby close to many major districts including Itaewon, Myeong-dong, Gangnam, Dongdaemoon, Jongro.
- 3 minute walking distance to subway Station (Line No. 6 Hangangjin Station) and bus station
- The house has 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom in total, where the host uses 1 bed & 1 bathroom
- Spacious Living Room & Kitchen Bar
- Free coffee and bottled water included
This luxurious apartment is located in a very quiet and safe residential area, centered in hub of all transportation. It takes 3 minutes walk to bus stop and subway station (Line No. 6 Hangangjin Station), and all major districs including Itaewon, Myeong-dong, Gangnam, and Dongdaemoon is close to get to. Within 10 minute walks, you can go to all the restaurants and pubs in the heart of Itaewon, Seoul's bustling foreign district.
We provide all the necessities and comforts of home, including WiFi, towels and toiletries, bottled water and coffeemaker, bathtub, bidet.
Accès des voyageurs
There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the house, where the host is using one bedroom and bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
During the weekdays, I am mostly at workplace so the house is pretty much yours. Even when I am back home either after work, or during the Saturday, I enjoy staying inside my room, so you are welcome to freely hang around living room or kitchen bar.
DONTs: Inside smoking
I am Yoonwoo Jang. I’ve been hosting a nice apartment in Seoul since 2017 at the same time staying as a guest when I move around new places across different countries. I am into cooking, literature, contemporary art, and many new things that stimulate my intellectual curiosity. I am working as a product manager for IT company.