This fully-equipped room is waiting for you in a central area of Bhopal! Everything you need for a stay away from home is provided! Whatever is missing, please ask us!
We as your hosts are happy to make your stay as homely as possible!
Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Pharmacies, Public Transport and Hospitals are within 2-5 minute walk from us. The railway station is a 5 minute taxi ride away.
The place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
The room is ideal for 2 people. For a third person, we provide a floor mattress. The room has:
• a double bed & an optional floor mattress
• air conditioning (with split unit for better cooling)
• a separate dressing area with wall-to-wall wardrobes offering plenty of storage especially for long term stays
• a fully-fitted private bathroom having a shower with hot water
• in-room TV with hundreds of channels over satellite dish
Your room is on the first floor of the house. There's a lot of green around the house, offering some privacy and also fresh air in the room. Right outside the room, you can access a huge terrace to sit and relax.
Accès des voyageurs
• The common kitchen can be used for cooking, and making tea or coffee.
• An electric kettle would be provided in the room as per your need.
• A clothes iron is available on demand at no additional cost.
• The washing machine and dryer can be used on need basis, free of charge.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Since we stay on the ground floor in the same house, there's almost always someone available at home.
We have two bedrooms in our house which are available via Airbnb, both can be found on our profile page. If one is not available, you can always check out the other one for availability.
• Please bring the government ID (with photo) e.g. Passport of all guests along with you.
• Smoking is not allowed in the room, but there's plenty of space right outside the room on the balcony / terrace where you can smoke freely.
• Early Check-in or Late Check out are possible after prior confirmation with us.
I am a homemaker who runs a successful girl's hostel in Bhopal and now I am a budding Airbnb Host :-)
I love to cook (it's a treat for my guests), spend time with my two lovely daughters, occasionally read, travel, try new cuisines, listen to good music, sing and smile :-)
I welcome you to my home to share experiences!