Quarryman's is a mid-terrace 18th Century cottage situated in the sought after picturesque rural village of Trefil on the borders of the Brecon Beacons National Park. A unique location with south facing views and garden, in easy access to the A465 Heads of the Valleys and connectivity to other transport routes. A great base to explore south Wales - Ideal for couples, location managers, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
- Child/Pet safety gate.
- No Stair rail.
- 4G Network Coverage
- Well behaved pets considered and must be kept downstairs at all times, garden must be cleaned of any little 'deposits'.
- Unfortunately no breakfast, but complimentary hot drinks, milk, bread, butter and preserves provided.
- No smoking allowed inside the property extra cleaning charge
will apply for bedding, furniture and upholstery.
- Extra charge will apply for any damages occurred.
- All waterproofs and boots must be removed and placed onto the designated trays (inside front door and under the stairs) on entering the cottage.
Shwmae/Hello from Trefil! The cottage has been in my possession for eight years - from those earliest Sunday bike ride memories to finally fulfilling my childhood dream to have my own 'piece' of Trefil. Most of the renovation work has been done by 'yours truly', and with no two walls the same, has hopefully added an element of charm! I've tried to be conscientious in the use of furnishings, through up-cycling some items. It's early days for Quarryman's with plans for raised veg beds in the hope of offering fresh produce in the future. Interests: I'm Welsh speaking, with a huge love of music - the more eclectic the better, photography, climbing mountains (we have a few here in South Wales) and experimenting with hot glass fusion. With the day job working in sustainability my ultimate ambition would be to take Quarrymans 'off grid' - I also make a mean chocolate brownie - Look forward to welcoming you!