Our place is close to Wynwood Art Walk Tours, The Midtown Shoppes, Design District, American Airlines Arena, Bayside, Downtown Miami, Bayfront Park, Brickell. It is 10 minutes or a $3.00 uber-pool ride to South Beach. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the people, and the outdoor space. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
You will get a private room with a private bathroom. The room has a full size/double bed that can comfortably fit two people. We will provide you with clean sheets and towels.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have limited access to living area, guests are welcome to use the balcony and enjoy the view. Limited access in the kitchen(microwave,refrigerator). This will be determined on a case by case scenario. Guests that are staying a week of more can do one load of wash/dry per week as a courtesy PLEASE ask before using machines.
No Gym or Pool Access
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am always available by text or phone, and I am staying in the 2nd bedroom of the apartment.
My dog will occasionally bark when you enter the home, but she is very friendly, and will be kept in my room for the duration of your stay so you won't see her unless you are comfortable with dogs.
- Welcome to my home - Please be mindful to remove shoes when entering the house:
- -I offer coffee and tea in the mornings- -When leaving the house please remember to close windows in your room
- I supply you with a key to lock the front door -Always remember your key and the front door must ALWAYS remain locked when entering or leaving. -If the keys are lost -the guest will be responsible for the full cost of replacing the lock ($100)
- -I have space in the refrigerator and a shelf in the kitchen for dry goods -You are welcome to keep food in your room as long as they are sealed in plastic once opened. -I will supply plastic bags for storage
- -I am always available by text if you have any questions or if you would like any recommendations for restaurants near by - Please do not touch the Thermostats -Please turn off all lights in common areas, and in your room when not in use -As a mere courtesy, host allows 1 loads of laundry per week W/D (with detergent) however; this privilege is only reserved for guests staying longer than one (1) week or more precisely 7+ nights. (please ask BEFORE using machines)
- - - Please no smoking in your room or anywhere inside the home. -Guests can sit out on the terrace patio if they wish to smoke until 10 pm -I allow Guests use of kitchen and accessories but must fully clean up after themselves; this includes dishes, cutlery, cookware, counters, appliances and tables. AND replace everything back in the cabinets There is absolutely no drugs or alcohol of any kind permitted in the home - Additional guests are not permitted on premises without host's express permission. - Thank you for respecting the rules of my home and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Fun loving, curious traveler looking to explore the world and meet new people.
Favorite travel destinations so far:
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Music to me is life. I listen to all good music from all parts of the world. From Biggie from Brooklyn, to the beatles, to Marc Anthony, to some techno I love all good music.
When I am a guest in someone's house I am as respectful and courteous as it gets. I play by the house rules, and look to establish friendships that will last for years to come!