Hello! I am Anna and I am inviting you to share my spare room!
I live in a beautiful, renovated, two storey house with a small yard full of flowers and cute cats.
The house is located on a safe and quiet side street, on a walking distance from the city center and only 10' away from the nearest Metro station.
The bedroom is on the 2nd floor, at the end of a few stone made steps.
The room is fully decorated with love and handmade items by me and the bed is double size.
There is a balcony outside the room.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen, and the yard.
- On the first floor there is a meditation center.
- NOTICE: The room does not meet the standards of the people from India.
- You may reach me from early morning until 21.00, as I work downstairs. Please give me, the most, one hour to reply to you.
- You may store your lugguges here if you have an evening flight.
- I can provide you with any kind of information about your staying in Athens.
- The neighborhood is very safe, as nearby is the Supreme Court House and the Central Police Station.
- Just 50 meters away there is a super market, some little stores (grocery, bakery, pharmacy) and lots of cosy coffee houses.
- To reach Syntagma, Monastiraki and the other highlights of Athens, you can take the Metro (blue line) which is only 10 min away, or you can walk for about 30 min.
- On a walking distance of 10-20 min, there is Lycabettus Hill (with a panoramic view of Athens), Attiκo Alsos (recreation park), open cinemas, small restaurants and taverns.
REACHING THE HOUSE
1) take Metro to "AMPELOKIPI" and then walk for about 10'.
2) take Bus X95, get off at "SYNTAGMA" (terminal) and follow the instructions as above.
3) take Taxi: cost of the normal taxi rate is 35€ (from 05:00-00:00) and 50€ from 00:00-05:00.
From PEIRAEUS PORT:
take Metro (green line) to "MONASTIRION" and change to Blue Line (direction "Airport") and get off at "AMPELOKIPI".
COST OF TICKETS
Metro Ticket From Airport:
One-way ticket for 1 person: 10.00€ (40 min.)
Return ticket for 1 person: 14.00 €
One-way ticket for 2 persons: 14.00 €
One-way ticket for 3 persons: 20.00 €
One-way half price tickets (students younger than 25, youngsters 6-18, people older than 65+): 5.00 €
Children under 6 years : Free
The metro departs from the airport every 30' min (05' and 35' from 6:35 to 23:35).
Bus X95 Ticket:
One-way ticket for 1 person: 8.00 €.
City ticket for all means of transport (except airport), valid for 90 min: 1.40 euros.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
1) After you book the place, please write me about:
- Arrival time at airport or port
- Mean of transportation you will use to come to the apartment (bus/metro/taxi/car)
2) When you arrive in Athens, please give me a call and I will be expecting you.
THINGS TO DO IN ATHENS
1) Visit SYNTAGMA, Monastiraki and other sites of interest:
by Metro (3 stops)
on Foot (30 min).
2) Wander around in the Old Town (PLAKA):
There are plenty of shops, coffee shops and restaurants in the area that can meet all your demands!
3) Walk and relax in the PARKS:
There are a number of beautiful green areas within the historical center like "The National Gardens", "Zappeion" and "Filopappou Hill" (you can see the prison of Socrates there).
3) Go to the BEACH:
From Syntagma sq take the Tram (direction Voula) and get off at "Kalamaki", "Eden", or "Loutra Alimou". (45')
4) Go OUT:
Plaka has some good restaurants, but use your common sense because it 's very touristic area.
For great International and Mediterranean cuisine choose the area "behind syntagma" at Apollonos street.
The main areas to go out are: "Psyrri" (opposite Monastiraki sq),
"Keramikos" (around Megalou Alexandrou str. - blue metro line),
"Panormou" (blue metro line),
"Gazi" (blue metro line Keramikos),
"Alimos (tram stop Kalamaki),
"Glyfada" (tram stop Glyfada).
There are also some night bars around Syntagma and on the way to Monastiraki.
Cet hôte a 15 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
The most important things in my life are my kittens, my artistic constructions, my privacy, my sense of humor and, above all, the infinite colors in the eyes of the people when they are happy. I am very lucky because I have traveled a lot. Every place has it's own beauty, smell and characteristics. Kenya, India, Mexico, Argentina were the most spectacular places that I 've ever been. A main reason for me to become a host, is to meet people from different cultures. Having worked many years in the touristic sector, I believe I can offer you a nice staying during your holidays.