I love my house because it is beautiful, comfortable and set in stunning surroundings. I have made a big effort to make it as homey as possible and equipped it with all the most basic needs and really comfortable beds. The house is located on the edge of Arnarstapi village, closely surrounded by the ocean, vast lava fields, mountains and the majestic Snæfellsjökull. Every season there has it´s own charm but the beauty and peacefulness is always present, pulling you out for various activities.
No outdoor shoes inside
No direct drying on radiators (can cause fire!)
Follow the "Check-Out Checklist" before you leave:
• Leave grill and outdoor furniture as you found them.
• Empty kettle and coffee maker.
• Make sure cooker is off.
• Unplug all electrical devices (-/not the refrigerator & freezer)
• Leave all radiators on 14.
• Make sure no water is running.
• Close all windows and fasten hooks.
• Close all curtains.
• Leave inside-doors closed.
• Lock ALL doors.
• Leave Key in Lock-Box and lock the box.