The Agapanthus cottage is part of a stunning 2 acres property, located in the select upper Constantia, at the foot of the eastern slopes of Table Mountain. It's opposite to the Cecelia Forest, less than 2km away from the world famous Kirstenbosch Garden, 10 minutes to Hout Bay and it's beaches, 20 minutes to Cape Town International airport, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town city center, Camps Bay and 50 minutes to Cape point.
Newly refurbished and elegantly appointed, The Agapanthus cottage comprises:
- a full entrance
- 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4): 1 with a king bed and the 2nd one with a standard queen bed
- 2 en-suite bathrooms with underfloor heating (both are being completely renovated, the new pictures will follow)
- air conditioned/heater in both rooms
- hair dryer
- a dining room with a 6 seaters dining table
- a living room with french designer Roche Bobois leather sofa and glass coffee table, a gas fireplace, a TV with full satellite DSTV bouquet and DVD player
- a terrace with amazing garden view
- a fully equipped kitchen and back kitchen with stove, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and filter coffee maker, electric kettle, blender and juice extractor
- iron and ironing board
- a vacuum
- a washing machine
- a tumble dryer
- secure off-street parking
- barbecue/braai facilities (firelighters and wood provided for free)
- security cameras, security lights and alarm
- unlimited free wifi internet connection
- quality cotton linen and towels provided
- baby cot, changing table and high chair available on request
- basic ingredients provided: salt, pepper, assorted teas, sugar, filtered coffee, milk, butter, breakfast cereals.
- initial grocery and nespresso capsules stock up service available on request, guest pay till receipt
- daily housekeeping service available without extra cost from Monday to Friday with the exception of public holidays.
- weekends and public holidays housekeeping can be arranged on request. Prices on application
- on site baby sitting service available, prices on application
Accès des voyageurs
- free access to the property's garden, heated swimming pool, jungle gym and trampoline
- Free access to the fire pit (wood and firelighters will be provided for free)
- free access to the gym by appointment
- free access to the kids playroom
- visit to the property's walled organic vegetable garden, khoi fish pond and animal enclosure (chickens, ducks, geese and bunnies) by appointment
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on the property, Bibie manages it herself and is always available to answer your questions or help.
- During your stay we can offer the possibility of renting our automatic BMW X5 with a GPS and car seats if needed, with or without driver. If interested please apply for details
- Airport collection and drop off available on request. Prices on application.
- Taxi service and private guided tours around Cape Town with a local qualified guide can be also arranged on request.
We have a separate entertainment area (pool house), ideal for parties or to watch sport events on the flat screen TV. It has a full bathroom with shower, 2 outdoor hot showers, barbecue/braai facilities, a wood fire pizza oven, a fully equipped kitchen with crockery, a nespresso coffee machine (you have to buy your own capsules), an ice maker, a bar, a dance area with disco lights, karaoke equipment and music system. If interested please enquire for terms and conditions before booking. Access is free however we do charge a supplement if you use it to hold a party or an event.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.