This beautiful home is located in right off the highway between Victor and Driggs making it easy to get to either Victor or Driggs but also being far enough away from civilization to get a cabin feel. The builder and first owner of the this house had a passion for woodworking so most of the wood in this house was cut and designed by him. Very clean cabin and very beautiful view of the Big Hole mountains.
- Dogs are not allowed on beds
- No outrageous parties or events. Casual drinking is allowed of course but don’t do anything that would break an item or yourself. We don’t want to later hear that one our tenants got hurt from jumping off the balcony. Please no parties.
- Do not use any of the tools or equipment in the woodworking shop downstairs. You can look but please just stay away from there.
- You can play the guitar but please be careful with it, it is old and fragile. If you have kids there is a guitar case in the closet next to the front door. Just place it in there.
- Please no rough house or jumping on the wood floor.
- You can use the games in the closet next to the front door but please keep the pieces with the game.