Our place is tucked into a quiet corner at the top of the world famous Pupukea hill. You will love our place because of the remote location, privacy, and stunning views. Check out the world class beaches, surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving by day, then escape to cool breezes, mountain views and star filled skies each night. Our 1+ acre lot is far from the hustle and bustle of the Hawaii tourism and offers a secluded and peaceful get away. Our place is great for individuals and couples.
Hale Hokule’a was built is 2001. The location was chosen due to the lack of light pollution in the area to allow for the best viewing of the night sky. Quiet, remote and private, our place offers mountain and ocean views along with some of the best star gazing on the island. The Pupukea area is in the heart of the north shore, but because it is tucked away in the mountains you can escape the traffic and hustle and bustle of the tourism in Hawaii. The locals love it here because it is so quiet and offers you a peaceful escape after an adventurous day. Our place is covered with fresh fruit trees that offer organic fruit. Depending on the season you will have access to avocados, bananas, tangerines, papayas and lychee. These fruits are yours for the picking to enjoy during your stay. You will love our space because of the views, privacy, and convenient location to popular destinations on the north shore. We are just minutes from world class beaches, top rated snorkel/scuba destinations, turtles, fishing, shopping, eating, boogie boarding, hiking, biking, and even a waterfall where you can swim! You will truly experience Hawaiian country living at Hale Hokule’a. Our place if fully furnished with new beds, TVs, laundry and a fully stocked kitchen. Everything you need to live in Hawaii.
Accès des voyageurs
The property sits on 1.2 acres with plenty of room in the yard to sit, play and enjoy. Fruit in the trees is available year-round. However, the type fruit available depends on the season. There are 3 units on this property, all with their own entrance and dedicated parking. There is no shared living space, only yard space, which is large with plenty of space to enjoy. We just ask that you respect the quietness of the neighborhood and let any outside visitors park on the street. There is a locked privacy gate that you will get access instructions to prior to checking in. Quiet hour in the area begins at 9pm.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Property managers Luke and Stephanie live on the north shore and are available for any questions or concerns. They also maintain the property grounds so they are often at the property taking care of the yard. If you need something, they are there to help.
Our place is located at the top of a beautiful hillside on the north shore known as Pupukea. It offers a remote escape away from the hustle and bustle. It is only a 5-minute drive to world famous Waimea Bay and Sharks Cove, although because of its remote location, public transportation does not run in this neighborhood and a car is required to get around when staying at our place. Parking is free and is located inside our fenced property with a security gate.
- -Smoking in or anywhere on the property. Smoking will result in
forfeiture of your property damage deposit
- No excessive drinking or unregistered guests
- No pets or animals inside or anywhere on the property (unless certified service animal with registration papers)
- No loud music
- Please conserve energy. Oahu is an island with limited resources. The ACs should only be used at night when sleeping. Turn off all ACs in the morning.
- When leaving the Bungalow, turn off all fans, lights, and AC
- Quiet hour starts at 9:30pm, not just for our home, but for the neighborhood as well. Please turn off all outside lights when you are in for the night too.
- Refrain from leaving food out and pick up any crumbs or spills. The Pupukea area is a tropical forest and we do our best to combat pests, leaving extra food laying around may attract unwanted guests.
- The BLACK trash can by the front gate is for trash and the BLUE trash can is for recyclables. Please use these during your stay
- Please only do one load of laundry a day
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 36 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.