À propos de ce logement
Wonderful, Quiet, Cosy newly renovated 1 bedroom apartment on Bondi Rd, walk to Bondi Beach, Bondi Junction(shopping) and buses at door to city or train. Rooftop pool with spectacular views, fully equipped kitchen, large balcony. Separate bedroom, TV, air-con. Walk across road to shops/restaurant.
• Amazing Location.
• Beautiful rooftop Pool with views over the whole of Bondi.
•Newly Renovated Bathroom
Accès des voyageurs
• Rooftop Pool
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm available from 8am till 10pm with he exception that someone urgently need me after hours I will be available aswell
Depending on the amount of Cleaning that need to be done on your departure an additional Cleaning fee may be charged.
Terms and Conditions
• “Booking" means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
• “Property" means Unit 313 of 212 Bondi Road, Bondi Beach, NSW 2026 Australia and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
• “Management" means the owners and managers of the Property.
• "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
• "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN / OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am departure date. Alternative arrangements may be made.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 3 days before arrival.*
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be provided with final booking confirmation.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against your Bond.
Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
•the loss of key will cost $20 and the loss of swipe card will cost $120
5. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties and Functions are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
6. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure.
• Beach towels are not included. Strictly bath towels are not allowed on a beach.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property (unless agreed by owner)
8. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable house rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion).
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided (see information provided for directions to such bins), and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. One sets of keys will be provided.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
• Non-smoking inside, balcony is fine with doors closed if there is an odour in the room additional cleaning fees will be charged.
9. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.