We offer you accommodation in a cozy house located in the quiet and safe neighborhood of Santos Suárez, only 10 minutes by car from the historical center of the city. Independent entrance, 8 air-conditioned rooms, safe and comfortable, all with private bathrooms. Live with our Cuban family. Discover our daily culture in a family atmosphere, comfortable and fresh.
Modern house built in 1940 located in Santos Suárez, a safe and clean residential neighborhood surrounded by many restaurants, cafes, markets, shops, hospitals, banks, ATMs and currency exchange, right in the center of Havana With easy access and only 10 minutes by car from the historical center and other tourist areas.
The entrance is independent giving you a direct access from / to the street.
All rooms are air-conditioned with air conditioning, new and comfortable beds, lock on the bedroom door, digital safe. Aluminum and glass marquetry, wardrobe with hangers, private bathroom en-suite with pressurized cold water & hot 24H.
Accès des voyageurs
* The cleaning of the rooms, the change of towels and sheets is every 2 days.
* You can make local calls using our landline.
* If you plan to rent a car you can use the garage.
* Security 24 hours.
OTHER SERVICES (NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF RENT):
* We offer American breakfast service, lunch and dinner prior coordination with guests.
* Washed and ironed.
* Taxi: Van with capacity for 8 passengers with possibility of pickups / departures to the airport, city tours, in addition to excursions to Viñales, Varadero, Trinidad or other places that wish to visit.
Guests can make free use of the following common areas:
* Terrace overlooking the street.
* Terrace and interior patio provided with garden furniture and decorated with beautiful ornamental plants.
* Kitchen equipped with stove, microwave, refrigerator and kitchen utensils where you can prepare your food.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are 24 hours available to our guests and we will gladly recommend local attractions, we will help with your reservations in the restaurants and paladares that best represent the local gastronomy, as well as to contact other houses in the provinces that wish to visit.
Proposal of trip must be EDUCATIONAL for anyone (Click it) If not Airbnb not finished your booking process.
ADDRESS IN CUBA - When filling out your tourist card you must include your address in Cuba. Make sure to include the address of a legitimate hotel or legal casa particular, even if you plan to travel around the country. This will help you to avoid any conflicts or confusion with Cuban immigration officers.
Maps.Me – Download this app to guide you around Cuba. Make sure to download the Cuba map ahead of your trip and even on airplane mode you will have GPS.
ELECTRICITY: The standard outlets in Cuba are 120V, just like the US.
WATER: Locals sometimes drink tap water in Cuba, but we don´t recommend you do so, as you are likely to get sick. Bottled water is available from many stores, though it´s not always possible to count on the same store having water two days in a row
TAXIS: Most Cubans cars operate like an analog version of Uber or Lyft. Almost any car will take you anywhere you want to go. You just have to wave at them as the drive by (just be careful not to flag down a police car). Make sure that you agree on a price for the trip with the driver BEFORE you enter the car, and make sure that it´s understood to be for the full car not per person.
CURRENCY: There are two currencies used in Cuba:
CUC (Pronounced “cook”) – aka convertible – roughly equivalent to US dollar.
Cuban pesos – aka pesos Cubanos – aka moneda nacional – roughly 4 cents each (25 to 1).
MONEY: Debit and credit card issue by American Banks DO NOT work yet in Cuba. Major credit cards like Visa and MasterCard are accepted for payments and cash withdrawals, except when issued by U.S. banks, which obviously completely eliminates American Express. The same conditions apply for Travellers Checks, so cash is the only solution for U.S. visitors who do not have an account in a non-American bank. It is best to bring cash in $100 bills.
Money can be changed at official outlets just be sure to carry proper ID (typically, a passport) called Cadecas at 87 CUC for 100 USD. Changing money is often time consuming, so we recommend changing as much as you think you´ll need for the full trip as soon as you get a sense about how much that is – you can always change it back at the airport before you go (although the rate is not favorable).
MEDICINE: Bring any medicine that you feel you might need with you. Buying anything in Cuba is extremely difficult, and often impossible.
SAFETY: Cuba is very safe. In fact, Cuba has the lowest crime rate in Latin America. The average traveler has little reason to worry about personal safety in the streets or any other places he or she might visit. While petty crime does exist, it occurs only rarely and poses little problem for attentive travelers. Be streetwise and aware of your surroundings and you are very likely to have a very safe experience.
Know where you live. Know your address and the phone number of your casa. Know how to get there.
Don´t wear expensive jewelry or watches. Don´t flash your money.
Cross the street carefully. Cuban drivers rule the road, they drive fast, and they assume that pedestrians do NOT have the right of way.
Try not to vary a bunch of stuff with you when you go out dancing at night. When you dance you´ll have to either carry your stuff on your person or leave it with a friend. Don´t leave your belongings unattended while you dance.
ABOUT OUR AIRPORT PICK UP SERVICE:
We are 20 minutes from international airport. Taxi rate is around 25-30 CUCs.
Our airport pick-up service is offered to prevent some unscrupulous taxi drivers from diverting guests to other untrustworthy lodgings.
If you do not accept our trusted pick-up service. Please take these precautions:
Do not allow the driver to change the destination. DO NOT BE FOOLED! Although they are very friendly, they are only interested in their commission for bringing tourists to illegal lodging. They will disappear and leave you to deal with the authorities.
When you arrive at your destination, and before the taxi leaves, speak with the personnel of the lodging and make sure they know your name. This is a way to check you are in the right place.
The taxi driver may arrive at our destination, get off the taxi on arrival, and pretend speak with the staff and come back telling you that our casa is sold out. That is false information. Your reservation is safe with us.
DO NOT give our phone number to the taxi driver. They will pretend to call and speak with the staff and actually speak with someone else and tell you our casa is full. That is also false.
Speak with the taxi driver the least possible.
Be alert to a long way, We are just 20 minutes, 20 KM and taxi fare is around 25-30 CUC
Our honest and friendly staff will be waiting and expecting your arrival.
* Solamente esta permitido el acceso a las habitaciones por los huéspedes y se permitirá el acceso de 1 acompañante de noche por habitación siempre que sea mayor de 18 años y presente su identificación.
* No esta permitido realizar fiestas ni eventos y tampoco recibir visitas.
* No fumar dentro de las habitaciones, la casa tiene diferentes áreas abiertas como terrazas y patio habilitadas para fumadores.
* Recuerde colocar el papel sanitario, etc dentro de la papelera que tiene en el baño y no arrojarlo por el inodoro.
* Mantenga la música y el nivel de ruido adecuado para no molestar a los vecinos.
* Sea ecológico – por favor, apague los equipos eléctricos cuando deje la casa (Aire acondicionado, luces, etc).
* It is only allowed the access to the rooms by the guests and it will be allowed the access of 1 companion of night per room whenever it is greater than 18 years and present its identification.
* It is not allowed to hold parties or events and not to receive visits.
* No smoking inside the rooms, the house has different open areas such as terraces and patio area for smokers.
* Remember to place sanitary paper, etc. inside the bin you have in the bathroom and do not flush it down the toilet.
* Keep the music and sound level adequate so as not to disturb the neighbors.
* Go Green - please turn off the electrical equipment when leaving the house (air conditioning, lights, etc).
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Me gusta conocer personas de todas partes del mundo pues la experiencia es siempre muy enriquecedora por el intercambio cultural. Disfruto junto a mi familia compartir historias y buenas energías con nuestros huéspedes, pues es nuestro mayor deseo que estos siempre regresen a sus países con ganas de volver a visitarnos, satisfechos y felices de haber tenido unas vacaciones inolvidables en nuestro país y magnifica estancia en nuestro hogar.