Hi guys! We have a beautiful Brand New Apartment, our place's located in the central right next to Ben Thanh Market, where you can find everything near by to satisfy all ur needs. A warm welcome to our place and we wish you have amazing stay. Thanks. See you soon.
Our #1 RULE is to treat our house as if it were your own house.
Unfortunately, we did have a couple of people who we thought needed the following rules as well.
- NO SMOKING inside the building.
- NO PROSTITUTION shall be tolerated. It's illegal in Vietnam and you will get robbed and we will report you to the police as well, so do everyone a favor and take this else where if this is why you're in Vietnam.
- NO SHOES inside the house. We understand this can be an issue for some people, but we're trying to keep it clean for everyone so we cannot make exceptions since it will not be fair to the others.
- MUST REGISTER all over-night visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. You will be completely responsible for the actions of all your guests as well as any damages that they caused, including from negligence, such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked or open.
Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you and providing you with something different, more social, more responsible, more human, with quality and value where it counts, and hopefully better as a result. HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply meant to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible travel community.
- CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can result from a request being declined and up to the offender(s) being asked to leave our property, nicely of course, in addition to compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to provide a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. To date, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for a very long time.