A Cosy Room with 1 Queen sized bed for 2 people. The room is in an apartment where the bathrooms and kitchen are shared but the room is private for you. :)
The apartment is strategically close to Orchard Road, Chinatown, Clark Quay, Sentosa.
Our hosting philosophy is to provide a simple and fuss free stay for all our guests, giving you a beautiful, clean and secure place to return to after a day of sightseeing.
This delightfully apartment is encapsulated in a traditionally built Singaporean walkup apartment on the 3rd floor, two levels above street level.
Located in a residential area, within Singapore’s Central Business District (CBD), with private properties in one of the most exclusive and expensive estates in Singapore, it has undergone a tremendous transformation from a nutmeg plantation.
Accès des voyageurs
Shared Laundry Facilities
Travellers with clothes that need a wash fret not as Washing Machine and Dryer are available in our apartment! (Washing powder provided)
Feel free to whip up a simple meal our shared kitchen
- Induction cooker with pots and pans
- Cutlery and utensils provided
- Basic condiments (oil, salt, pepper, etc.) available
- Free coffee mixture and tea bags for our guests
- Basic soap and shampoo provided (Guest needs to bring own toothbrush and toothpaste)
- Ample space for guests to place their own toiletries
- Water heating unit installed
High-Speed Fibre Internet Connection for the well connected people
- Up to 500Mbps in connection speed
- Wired and Wireless access available (LAN cable provided upon request)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We do not stay in the property but we are just a phone call away. We understand that guests may have questions or need some help with where to begin their adventure in Singapore.
Just drop us a call or text via the various chat apps and we will be in touch:
2. (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
3. (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
5. (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
Check In Time: 3:00 pm
Do produce your identification documents for verification purposes:
Passport with valid entry visa, Work Permit, photo identification, etc.
Check Out Time is 11:00 am
If you have a late flight back out of Singapore, we could help you store your luggage when you checkout. You can go out for some sightseeing or do some errands and come back to collect your bags before leaving for the airport.
Cet hôte a 891 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires