Modern 2Bed room apartment in central of Shinjuku. 3 mins walk from Higashi-Shinjuku Sta,5 min walk Shinjuku 3 chome sta and 10 mins walk to JR Shinjuku Sta. Very convenient access to all Tokyo with Pocket Wi-Fi provided. Famous "Golden Gai" - 5 mins walk. Good for 6-8 persons.
Our newly refurbished modern studio apartment is perfectly suited for 6 - 8 guests wanting to explore inner Tokyo. On the 9th floor of a modern building. Walking distance to all of shinjuku area.There are 3 station can be used,so easy access to every area in Tokyo.With a full kitchen, bath room and coin laundry at 1th floor in the buidling.The apartment is excellent way to experience all sides of Tokyo living.
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
MAX 8 w/7beds
【Bed room 1】*4 persons
4 Single beds
【Bed room 2】*4 persons
1 Semi-double bed
2 Single sofa beds
Accès des voyageurs
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine (dryer at coin laundry in the building)
- Full kitchen w/ fridge, microwave & kettle
- Shower room and simple toilet
- 2 Air conditioners
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible. I am always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 15:00. Please ask us 1 day before your arrival if you want to come before it may be possible but it depends on previous guests.
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10:00. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking me, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
- We try to keep the rules simple: - Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke at main entrance at 1th foor. - All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind. - Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person. - Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment. - When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside. - Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important! Thank you for being patient and cooperative. - Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment. - Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving. *IMPORTANT Pocket WiFi Please don't use too much data. Online movie streaming or downloading are strictly not allowed as is slows down the internet speed. All guests are limited to use 1GB each day. Excessive use of internet data will be charged \5000 upon check-out. If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cet hôte a 162 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello !! Beautiful Autumn has came in Tokyo! Go outside and see many things in Tokyo!!
Thank you for checking out my place !
I am working for network communication company as VP of Sales. I go overseas on business trip quite often. I went to Shanghai and Beijing in China, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, Madrid and Barcelona in Spain, Istanbul in Turkey, North Carolina in US this year. Although it is on business, I love visiting overseas and enjoy the culture, food, history and talking with local people a lot. It has been decided that next year I will visit Rome and Firenze in Italy, Dublin in Ireland and I am really looking forward to visiting those places ;-)
I lived in Melbourne for 2 years while I was an university student and Brisbane for 2 years for work. I really enjoyed living there and exposure to different culture was really exciting.
Since I love spending time out in nature, during holidays I go camping and fishing with my family and friends. There are quite nice places to camp within 1 or 2 hour drive from central Tokyo and also we can rent a small boat to enjoy sea fishing. I also love whiskey and currently am into single cask whisky and therefore I am looking for a chance to visit Scotland ;-)
Also, I love Thai, Taiwanese, and Korean food so much!! Also love to visit those regions again!!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy travelling in Japan and I can help you get relaxed while you are in Tokyo !!