À propos de ce logement
Private waterfront cottage on a pristine quiet lake. Enjoy 35kms of hiking trails with beautiful vistas. Play all day on the water. Or just relax on the attached deck just 10' from the shoreline under the awning and relax.
This cottage is located on a smaller quiet lake. Spectacle lake lodge is located here and offers great food and drink if you feel like taking a day off from cooking. They also have a nice Sunday buffet.
35 kms of marked trails to explore and if you need to venture farther, Algonquin park is just 39 kms West. If you go East 18 kms you can visit Barry's Bay. There you can try white water rafting, visit Grumbling Granny's or visit the farmers market on Fridays. Don't forget to grab a Tim Hortons coffee for your trip back.
There is also great antique shopping and more on your way to Bancroft, the mineral capital of Canada. Visit the Old Tin Shed while your there.
Accès des voyageurs
Flat screen TV and DVD player. A large selection of movie titles to enjoy. There is also plenty of board games.
Two kayaks, a paddle board and a canoe at your disposal for family fun on the lake. We supply life jackets but suggest you bring your own for your children for proper fit. There is also a dock and a floating raft in the lake.
A BBQ (propane supplied) is located on the deck.
The kitchen is stocked with dishes and utensils. All you need is your food and water. The water supply is from the lake so bringing drinking water is very important.
Fans are supplied for each bedroom for those warm summer nights.
Extra blankets are available but we suggest you bring all your bedding for your personal comfort. You will also need all toiletries including bath and beach towels. Don't forget some tea towels for the kids when they do the dishes.
Adirondack chairs on the deck and a roll out awning to offer some shade on those hot and sunny days.
The area offers good cell service for those that need to stay in touch.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm available 24 hours a day. If there is any problem just call for help. Power outages do happen from time to time in cottage country. It has something to do with all the trees falling over hydro lines during big storms. Please have patience when this happens the crews will have your power back on in no time.
Text me for any question no matter how small. I want your holiday to be stress free.
The first bedroom has a queen size bed. The second bedroom has a bunk type bed, the bottom is a double bed and the top a single. The third bedroom is small with a single bed.
- Please be considerate of the other 28 cottages on the lake. Sound travels great distances over water. No parties or events are allowed. Quiet by 11pm
- We just renovated so we ask for no smoking inside.
- Small fires in the fire pit is ok. Please check for fire restrictions during your visit. No large bon fires.
- Small pets are ok. Please clean up any feces on the property your pet donates.
- Please dispose of all your garbage when you check out. Landfill location and times are posted inside.
- If you plan on fishing a permit is required. Property can be seized if the game warden checks.
- Please clean the cottage and leave it as you found it when leaving.
- A Hold Harmless agreement must be signed before entry.
“Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.”