Stay in the center of it all! Rent the first floor of this c1900 home one block from Forsyth Park in the Victorian District. Complete update and remodel. Quick walk to the park, restaurants, coffee at the Bean, and grocer. Very near the start of the St Patties Parade and finish line of the Rock & Roll Marathon. 20 min walk to Bay & River Streets. Good for couples, families w/kids, and pets. On a main route, which makes for easy access but also produces some noise (light sleepers beware).
- - Savannah has a love-hate relationship with vacation renting and inasmuch they are serious about being good neighbors!
- - be mindful of observing neighborhood quiet times between 9pm-8am. Music or other noise that can be heard outside the house is prohibited, as is any other conduct that could be disruptive or otherwise disturbing. Historical houses are close to one another so sound can travel, especially when in the courtyard or on porches.
- - City of Savannah has (among others) noise, litter, and intoxication laws/ordinances that are strictly enforced; violation can result in fines, incarceration and/or eviction without refund.
- - We do not have off street parking but there is usually easy on street parking.
- - Street sweeping (no parking) on our side of the street tuesday night to wednesday morning and the opposite side wednesday night to thursday morning. Savannah parking enforcement will ticket and tow cars in a heatbeat, the closer you get to downtown the more serious it gets so follow the street signs.
--There is a $40 pet fee that will be collected in a separate transaction from the original reservation amount (due to Airbnb limitations). Please let us know in your request if you are bringing a pet.
Cet hôte a 20 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! I'm from Savannah, GA and love to travel to see new places and meet new people! I am also an Airbnb host for a rental in Savannah.