This is a spacious and light-filled 1 bedroom apartment in an original warehouse building in one of Melbourne’s most popular areas. The apartment is one of two residences in the warehouse and is furnished, secure and self-contained. The other residence is a larger home and both share the front secure gate. The original warehouse was a shoe factory and many of the original external walls and features have been retained to give a genuine warehouse character to the apartment.
The two large windows in the living area provide an abundance of light throughout the day and create a great connection with the street. The changing light throughout the day gives it a wonderful charm and offers a comfortable space that feels like a home.
The other main residence in the warehouse is home to a lovely couple and their cat Monti. She is a gentle cat who will offer friendship if you welcome it.
THE APARTMENT CONTAINS:
• Secure entry gate from street (shared with main house).
• 6 steps up to apartment entry door which features custom iron handle.
• Large living/dining area with double height ceiling and large north-facing windows to the street. This area has a comfortable 3 seater couch, a TV and an industrial style display cabinet. The dining area includes a large timber dining table and 6 chairs. A gas fireplace warms the space well in winter and gives a cosy atmosphere during Melbourne’s colder months.
• Small kitchen to the side of the entry is fully functional and includes sink, freestanding gas stove/oven and rangehood, fridge/freezer, microwave and moveable work bench.
• Large bedroom with queen size bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. One window is to the rear laneway and another is to the garden of the main house.
• A mezzanine level above the bedroom is accessed by a ladder stair in the living area. This area is open to the living area below and has a couch, storage shelves and a desk suitable for work or study. An openable skylight here provides excellent light and cross-ventilation.
• A small laundry is located beside the kitchen and includes a combined washing machine/dryer and some storage shelves and vacuum cleaner.
• Through the laundry is a bathroom which includes a step-in shower, toilet and hand basin.
• Wi-Fi internet
• Gas fireplace
• Ceiling fan
• Bed linen
• Many easy maintenance pot plants
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I can assist with general queries via email or message.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I am an architect who loves living in Melbourne and enjoy all that is offers.
When I go out I love to visit galleries, see what's new at the shops, eat and drink at the great cafes and restaurants in my neighbourhood, and take walks around the natural reserves close by.
When I stay in I love to have friends around for dinner, watching movies or just hanging around and enjoying the light filled space at home. I do some work at home, so I ensure I have a separate area for that so I can walk away from it.
I love to travel and will be relocating to Italy very soon for some new adventures.