This is great place for a weekend with your family or friends. Issolated from city. A rural atmosphere with home food. Great hospitality. Yummy seafood. Mutton cooked on a chulha, popty in the month of December-February.
Alibag is only 14 kms far away. Same distance takes you to Nagaon beach, Akshi beach. In the monsoon there is a waterfall which is a adventure itself or a treck to reach there, at a distance of 3 kms and a tinveera dame.
Accès des voyageurs
No UNMARRIED COUPLES ARE ALLOWED. ONLY GROUPS AND FAMILIES ARE ALLOWED. WHILE CHECK-IN PHOTO ID OF EACH MEMBER IS MUST. CHECK OUT HOUSE POLICIES.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
• Check out MUST be before 12 pm
• Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
• Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
• Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
• The house owner or house maintenance crew are NOT responsible for any loss of personal items, or any personal issues, including sickness, or critical injuries
• If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let the house owner know ASAP.
• Please make sure to return all keys during check out
• Please keep noise down after 11 pm and before 7 am.
• Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, and snacks - whatever. But do clean up before you leave
• Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
• No oven, barbaque allowed to use inside the villa.
• No crackers allowed.
• Extra charges for gas usage.
smoking is not allowed inside the villa. If pets, cleanliness is your responsibility. No loud music after 10pm as people sleeps early in the village. Drugs of any kind are not allowed.