With an amazing view from the front balcony and a great under-cover entertainment and pool area, this modern, spacious & light-drenched home is situated in a quiet suburb of Port Macquarie. The beautiful Shelley and Lighthouse beaches are only 3 kl away and the CBD only 7 kl.
The bedroom is large and the very spacious communal living area leads out, on one side, to a balcony and on the other side to the undercover patio entertainment and pool area.
Accès des voyageurs
There are two available bedrooms for guest in my home (see other listing for the King Bed). This Bedroom comprises of a very comfortable Simmons Queen bed with side tables and lamps, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, desk and chair.
The communal bathroom comprises of both a large shower cubicle as well as a bath.
Guests have access to the open plan dining room, two lounges and a fully fitted kitchen, the undercover patio entertainment pool area.
The laundry is fitted with an automatic washing machine.
As this home is situated on the slope of a hill there are steps leading from the main entrance to the actual living area. This may not be suitable for children under the age of three or for wheelchair access.
Off-street parking is available.
- No illegal substances on the premises
- Due to the steps, this home may not be suitable for children under the age of three or for wheelchair access
- Room sleep a maximum of two people therefore no additional guests permitted (unless an infant under the age of 2, with prior arrangement)
- This room can accommodate a camp cot at an additional fee of $10 a night. Should a baby camp cot be required (children under the age of two), please request this at the time of booking.
- No other visitors permitted other than authorised guests
- Please tidy up after yourselves
- Check in – between 2 p.m. & 9 p.m. unless prior arranged
- Check out – before 10 a.m
- Lost house and bedroom keys will incur a charge of $20 per key
I am a retired accountant and property manager and feel privileged at being given the opportunity to live in Australia and closer to my family. Living in the beautiful City of Port Macquarie makes it even more special as it is here that I first came to love Australia and to meet and make so many new friends. I have done my share of travelling around the world and have stayed in Airbnb homes where the hosts have been amazing. I too have opened my home to travelers and trust that those who pass through will enjoy the experience and peace of my home. It is only when you "Stop, Look and Listen" that you are reminded to reflect on all the blessing you receive.