Enjoy Havasu like a local! Fully furnished and equipped swimming pool home just minutes from the lake and downtown. Walking distance to gas stations and supermarket.
Enjoy the beautiful kitchen complete with utensils, silverware, pots and pans, glassware, plates, microwave, dishwasher, and more. There's a great breakfast bar in the kitchen with 4 bar stools.
After a long day relax in the wonderful family room with flat screen TV. Should you need to do laundry during your stay, feel free to utilize the washer and dryer with ample shelving for all your laundry products.
At the end of an exciting day, you’ll be happy to retire to any of the home’s fabulous 3 bedrooms - the master bedroom features a comfortable queen bed with fresh linens, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, expansive ensuite with shower. The other bedrooms are furnished with a queen bed in one and two twin beds in the other. There is another full bathroom with a sink, bathtub, and shower.
The entertainment room has a sofa that folds out into a queen bed. This room has glass doors that open to the beautiful swimming pool.
Outside the property features a dazzling private swimming pool, where you can soak up the Arizona sunshine and view the picturesque mountains in the distance. Pristine tropical landscaping and palm trees create a genuinely relaxing ambiance! The pool is cleaned every week for your peace of mind. Have you ever seen the stars at night? Relax by the firepit and see more stars than you've seen before!
There is room to park recreational vehicles or boats alongside the house. For your comfort the home features a soft water system and Reverse Osmosis drinking water system. Does everyone need to shower after the lake? You won't run out of hot water with the on-demand hot water heater!
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the entire property including the laundry facilities and swimming pool.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I or someone will always be available for assistance during your stay to make it as enjoyable as possible.
Lake Havasu City does not have residential street lights. If you're arriving after dark it can be difficult to see street signs. The good news is that the night sky is filled with stars!
- Please respect our home as if it was your own.
- Our house is in a quiet neighborhood with nice neighbors so we ask that you abide by the noise ordinance and are quiet starting at 10PM.
- Swimming pool is a shallow play pool and is only 5 ft deep. For your safety, no diving allowed!
- No smoking in the house and will result in a fee if this does occur.
- A $ 1,000.00 refundable security deposit is required from all guests that do not have a rating or review on airbnb.com. The security deposit is due within 24 hours of the reservation being accepted. No exceptions.