Welcome to our humble home!!
A minimalist-travel themed room perfect for relaxing and spending quality time with family and friends while enjoying the cool breeze of Tagaytay.
We are on the 18th floor. From the balcony, partial view of Taal volcano on the left and a picturesque sunset view of the city.
We are at the center of the city which makes our place is accessible to all tourist destinations around Tagaytay. There are many fast foods and convenient stores for our guests' convenience.
• The Unit
-25 sq. m condo unit
-1 bedroom and balcony
-Strictly maximum of 4 pax (including kids)
- 40” Smart UHD TV with TV plus (no cable). Equipped with hard disk full of movies for your entertainment.
- Sofabed good for 2 pax
-Unlimited PLDT Wifi Access (up to 3 mbps)
-Telephone (accessible within Cavite Area only)
•Kitchen - FOR LIGHT COOKING ONLY
- Rice Cooker
- Induction cooker
- Electric Kettle
-Dinnerware: 2 Serving bowls, 4 Dining plates, 4 pairs of spoon and fork, 4 drinking glasses, 4 mugs
•Toilet & Bath
-Separate Toilet (with bidet) & Bathroom (with water heater)
-Bath Towels (Good for 2 pax)
Accès des voyageurs
The upper part of the bedroom cabinet and lower kitchen cabinet are locked for our linens and stocks. Please respect that and do not try to dismantle the locks. Thank you.
Located on the 3rd Floor & Ground Floor
Weekdays : P 50.00 24 Hrs ( Multiple Entry )
Weekends : P 50.00 ( Per Entry )
Located on the 23rd Floor
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I won't be around to assist you. However, our caretaker will be assisting you during your stay. But please understand that she needs to allot time for commuting.
Keep the noise down to avoid complaints from other guests.
- 1.Check In Time is at 2:00 PM and Check Out Time is at 12:00 NN
- 2.There will be a P 1000.00 Security Deposit upon Check in which will be given back in full upon check out provided that nothing was damaged or broken.
- 3. Lost or Damaged keys will be charged P 1500.00 Penalty.
- 4. Lock the door when going out. We are not responsible or liable to any loss.
- 5. Kindly turn off & unplug appliances not in use or when going out to save electricity and for safety reasons.
- 6. Do not hang anything at the balcony to avoid fine by the admin.
- 7. Only REGISTERED GUESTS are allowed to enter the unit.
( Keys are personally collected upon check out )
- 8. Any damage or loss items ( wall stains, broken appliances, clogged toilet/sink, missing towels, etc ) will be charged accordingly.
- 9. Coffee, water, towels and house slippers for two are provided.
- 10. Do not flush tissues/ napkins into the toilet bowl.
- 11. Request for additional blanket is PHP 100 and PHP 50 for towel.
- 11. MOST IMPORTANTLY: For couples with young kids, please don't leave your children unattended at the balcony.