The traditional stone-built House is located at the beginning of the old settlement of Nikiti, in a beautiful 1500sqm fenced off area.It is a fully renovated, 50sqm groud floor house, built prior to 1923 that promises you a comfortable warm and friendly stay.
The beautiful beach of Nikiti is a 20-minute walk away and the central square of the old settlement is 400 meters away. Close by you will find a super market butcer shop fish market restaurants cafe etc while every Friday an outdoor market.
- Please turn a/c off while out or when doors are open.
- Please don't throw paper in the toilet use the bin.
- The quite hours are from 14:30 - 17:30 and after 23:00 at night as it is prohibited from the Greek low.
- Please don't take towels provided outside the house.
- Arrival: 14:00
- Departure: till 11:00 am
- Changing of linen (towels - sheete) : every 4 - 5 days