Located in the prestigious Bahia Principe Residences and surrounded by the impressive Robert Trent Jones II golf course, the brand-new OM Sanctuary house merges with the lush Mayan jungle and invites to be in contact with nature and relax.
Additionally, enjoy 5-star amenities inside the complex, such as beach clubs, pools, gym, and tennis courts for free. And get preferred rates on golf course, restaurants, and the all-inclusive day pass, for all food and drinks.
OM Sanctuary is a blend of tranquility and comfort, conveniently located in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, with sacred cenotes, archaeological sites, and virgin beaches just a few minutes away.
The house features a living room with a comfortable sofa-bed for two, a smart tv and audio system, a beautiful dining table for six, and a fully-equipped kitchen with bar counter. All of them are facing the gorgeous main terrace with splash pool, outdoor dining set, and a grill, surrounded by the tropical foliage.
Two master suites combining openness and privacy are part of the house, both with their own full bathroom, closet, safe, and smart tv with Netflix.
First-floor master suite is a lock-off room, detached from the main house and with its own entrance separate from the front door house - this room is not ideal for kids, but more for a couple that wants privacy while renting with others. The suite features a mini-fridge, coffee maker, an open shower and a comfy hammock at the terrace.
The second-floor master suite offers an expansive terrace with dining set, lounge beds, and a bar counter, perfect for enjoying a drink any time during the day and for delighting with the starry skies.
FEATURES OF THE HOUSE:
· Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in every room
· Mosquito screens in every window and door
· Smart TV with Netflix
· WIFI connection
· Safe in each master bedroom
· Fully-equipped kitchen
· Washer & dryer
· Baby equipment (upon request)
The house is fully-equipped with beach, bath, and hand towels; extra sets of linens for each bed; and luxury bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, bottled water).
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE:
· Daily maid service
· Private chef for served dinner or catering service
· House pre-stocking
· Activities, excursions, tours
· Airport transfers and rental cars
· Golf carts
Accès des voyageurs
Complementary access to the Bahia Principe Sian Kaan & Tulum hotel amenities, plus discounted rates in restaurants, bars, and the all-inclusive day-pass; all in the same residential and resort complex:
· 2 beach clubs
· 7 pools
· 9 restaurants (buffet and a-la-carte)
· 12 bars
· Riviera Maya Golf Course (discounted rates)
PLUS! full complementary access to the brand new Tao Beach Club with an spectacular view of Akumal beach, 10 minutes driving distance from the condo.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Hosted by Olahola Vacation Rentals, your booking includes complementary concierge services for booking airport transfers, rental cars, tours, private chefs, and babysitting.
After confirming your booking you'll be able to login to our GUEST APP with direct chat with hosts, maps, and all information needed for your vacation.
The young and enthusiastic team of property managers will be available onsite during working hours throughout your stay for answering any questions, take care of any issue that may arise regarding the property, and to share suggestions on local restaurants, activities and the ‘must see’ paradisiac places the Riviera Maya has to offer.
Booking this property includes:
· Starting bathroom kit (shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper)
· Purified drinking water (20L)
· 1 Courtesy maid service for every 7-night booking
· Deep cleaning after check-out
Before arriving to the property, we recommend you to buy:
· Garbage bags
· Toilet Paper
· Clothes Soap
· Repellent & Sunscreen
· All food, drinks and items you may need for your stay at your home away from home.
PROPERTY RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
*Check-in starts at 4:00PM
*Check-out is before 11:00AM
Please be aware that you may be asked to leave an ID at the security gate during the time of your stay, it will be return to you by the security guard on your check out date. This is a rule established by the residential, we appreciate your collaboration on keeping this place safe.
· Leaving the property after the check-out time without prior consent of a manager will incur charges in the security deposit.
· In case of missing the house key, you will be charge a fee of USD 35, which covers the replacement of the door lock.
· Pets are strictly prohibited.
· Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit.. Evidence of smoking within the unit will incur in an immediate loss of the security deposit. ·Bachelor/bachelorette parties and spring-breakers are strictly prohibited.
·Outsiders (or friends staying at other properties) are not allowed to stay overnight.
· The property is located inside an exclusive residential area. All guests are to maintain a respectful behavior around the common areas, and avoid any activities causing disturbance or complaints from the neighbors, especially after 11PM.
· Any behavior deemed inappropriate by the neighbors, property managers, or any security staff, including excessive noise, parties, destructing partially the property, or any behavior resulting in complaints from other residents or tenants within the building may result in immediate loss of the security deposit and in some cases eviction, and no refunds will be made. · We don’t expect the unit to be left as clean as it was received, however if it’s found in poor conditions extra cleaning fees may be applied.
· All children must be under adult supervision in the property and the common areas, specially the pools and beach clubs. No lifeguards.
· The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is effective, however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than minimum amount of toilet paper.
· Excessive consumption of electricity (above 30 kilowatts per day) may result in charges in the security deposit.
· The property owner and the property managers work hard to ensure that the property and amenities are in place and in good working order. The property managers will be available to handle questions, complaints and supervise maintenance during regular working days and hours ( Mon - Sat 9:00AM to 6:00PM ). In case of a maintenance problem, the property managers will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund, rate adjustment or any other kind of compensation shall be made for any unforeseen failures such as occasional interruption of electricity, water, gas, or issues with air-conditioning units, appliances, satellite-tv service, and internet service.
· The property owner and the property managers will not be held responsible for any cases of theft or replacement of stolen valuables from the unit during your stay. Therefore, the guests acknowledge they will be the sole responsible for the unit, and keep the entrance door closed and locked, as well as the terrace doors closed and locked while absent. · The property owner and the property managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. All guests staying in the property will be responsible for themselves, whether they are registered in the condominium or not. The guest acknowledges that the property owner, the property managers or any of their employees cannot be held responsible regardless of fault, for any accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by the guest, members of their party or any other guests which the renter or their party have allowed access to the property. Furthermore, the guests will release and hold harmless any and all parties involved with the rental, management and reservation of the property and to release and hold harmless it's owner or representative for any loss or damage to personal property or for any injury.
ANY EXCEPTIONS TO THE PROPERTY RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS MUST BE APPROVED IN WRITING IN ADVANCE.
Thank You for your Cooperation