À propos de ce logement
Welcome to my home and your home away from home. I have a 2nd room in my cozy 2bdrm condo nestled in a spectacular resort style property. Although only a short ride away from the airport and one exit away from BGC and Mckinley Hill, you'll find tranquility in this private residential area. Nothing beats the combination of accessibility, while providing the ambiance that you're far away from the hustle and bustle of Manila. Hope to see you soon.
I was previously a full time solo world traveler and utilized Airbnb's(Please see all my reviews). Some of the best host around the world have inspired me to give back to the Airbnb community and welcome travelers like yourself. I hope to only take all my experiences as an Airbnb guest to provide hopefully a memorable experience and maybe even a lasting impression as friends for the road.
A little bit about what to expect from my 2 bedroom resort style condo,
- roomy and bright bedroom
- queen sized bed with a dreamy memory foam mattress
- clean fresh sheets, pillows w fresh cases and a blankets
- remote controlled a/c unit
- black out curtains for extra shield for the lazy mornings
- wardrobe to hang and store clothes w/ a lock drawer
- personal lock and key for bedroom door
- steam/flat iron w/ ironing board
The shared bathroom:
- rainfall shower
- sink with large mirror
- clean towels
- shampoo, soap, toilet paper
- 4-5 seater dining/cafe table to eat or even work from
- Bar table and stools for you to enjoy a drink and have conversations on
- Large Lshape sofa for you to lounge on
- Flat screen TV
- Cable and Wifi
- 3burner gas counter top range
- single burner table top portable
- refrigerator to store any food
- microwave oven with a grill
- standards utensils and dishware
- ample drinking glasses, mason jars, and coffee mugs
- standard frying pan and sauce pan
- rice cooker haha since you're in SE Asia
- paper towel
- drinking water
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the entire condo except of course my room.
Access to the property amenities will also be at your disposal. This includes:
- 3 pools(Except Mondays due to pool cleaning): 1 full olympic sized lap pool, 2 kids' pools
- full court basketball
- fitness gym
-clubhouse w/ billiards table available for rent, a cafe, convenience store, extra bathrooms
- using my parking spot can even be managed if properly arranged ahead of time.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live in the condo so I'll be available if I'm in town. I typically normally work from home, so feel free to ask if you need anything. Will provide you as much insights about the city as much as or as little as desired. I respect your privacy and also how much of it you want. I also love meeting people and hearing others' stories, so if you're down for a cup of coffee or a pint of beer, maybe we can fit it in your schedule if time permits.
So there are no surprises,
- there currently is no water heater for the shower (coming soon)
- with the heat and humidity in Manila, I personally find it refreshing
- A/C is currently only available in the bedrooms (living room a/c unit coming soon)
- There are two electric fans around the condo available to move and use around as you need.
- Please clean up after yourself
- No outside guests allowed preferably
- Please have manners and respect for each other
- No smoking inside the unit. Feel free to smoke outside in the common areas
- Please remove shoes when inside the house.
- Please be curteous about noise levels during early mornings and late evenings
- Please clean up after yourself and return everything to it's original state
- No parties allowed
- Please turn off A/C, lights, tv, and fans when not in use or leaving the condo
- Please make sure doors and windows are closed and locked when leaving the condo
- Please don't leave doors and windows open after sunset to avoid mosquitos from entering. (use the screens for the windows)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
From Santa Monica in Los Angeles, Ca but would like to consider myself a global citizen. I have been living and traveling abroad for over three years, and I'm currently based and exploring the lifestyles and cultures in Manila. I'm currently on travel hiatus, and I'm aiming to give back to the Airbnb community by hosting aspired travelers in a way some of the best host has welcomed me into their homes when I traveled around the world. I hope to share my experiences and host like some of the best of best I've met along the way, with hopes I make the same impression as they did. Some of these folks are now dear friends of mine, so maybe we may just end up the same. Look forward to meeting you soon. Cheers!