In the Heart of Beautiful Los Angeles!!! Convenient to all shopping, walkable distance to The Grove, Farmers market, Whole foods, Trader Joes. Convenient drive to Santa Monica Beach, Venice Beach, Malibu Beach. Close to Beverly Hills, Melrose, Hollywood. 2 parking spots are included. Enjoy your stay!
2 bedroom 2 bathroom 5 beds all yours with pillows and extra sheets provided. Two parking spaces included at no additional charge :)
Accès des voyageurs
Entire home :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Email me, text me, message me!!
* PLEASE NO SHOES in the house
* No smoking
* No Parties or Events
* NO one under 10 years old
* Check-in time is 4PM
* NO Smoking of ANY KIND in the unit or balcony
* NO Extra/ Overnight Guests
* NO Mail Delivered here
* NO Moving / Rearranging of the furniture (unless otherwise specified)
* NO Access to the Leasing Office or Property Management (We as the hosts are responsible for all of your needs during your stay)
* NO Parties
* NO Pets
*Check-in time is 4PM-10 PM.
If you need an earlier or later check in just let us know in advance and we will try and accommodate you, an addition fee will apply if check in is earlier or later than specified time.
- You will be asked to show a valid ID that matches with the name of the person that made the reservation, otherwise we reserve the right not to check you in.
- NO third party bookings allowed, unless agreed upon in writing at least 48 hours in advance by me as the host.
- DON'T USE TOWELS TO CLEAN MAKE UP OR SPILLS!! There are paper towels in the kitchen/ Use your Make-up Remover
- You will be charged if any of the following house rules are broken:
• No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
• No pets
• No smoking inside or the balcony
• Disrespecting Neighbors
• Contacting property management or apartment staff
(We are your point of contact and will address and fix any and all issues)
• Parking in wrong spot
• Not following check in and out instructions
• Staying past check out time unless prior written approval
• Have more guests than stated in your reservation or if the number doesn't match we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
• Loud music
• Any disturbance, especially noise past 10 pm
Late Check Out fees: $75 for every 30 min after 11 am.
**Fee for losing any of the keys is $300 and $150 if you lose your parking pass/permit.
**Fee for Check ins Outside Agreed upon One Hour window of time is $50 per half hour late or early.
Make sure you only ever park in one of those two spaces. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR VEHICLE.
As long as you park in the spots assigned, you are safe, but if you park anywhere else, you will be towed.
*$300 FINE FOR NOT DROPPING OFF THE KEYS / LOOSING THE KEYS!!**
**NOTE FOR NON ENGLISH SPEAKING GUESTS**
- AT LEAST 1 PERSON in your group must speak English, or at least translate everything I say into your language, and then translate back your response. Especially once the welcome packet is sent to you in English, you must translate it, read it, and confirm you understand it. THANKS!!
*NOTE* You are responsible for all of your guests knowing the information.
**KEY FOBS / GARAGE OPENER***
You will need a key fob on you at all times while on the property, to get in and out, and also to use the elevator, the pool, and the gym. You have TWO sets of key fob, and ONE GARAGE OPENER! You only need the garage opener to drive in and out of the garage
YOUR ROOM FLOOR: 2nd Floor
POOL: You can't miss it :) It’s on the third floor in the middle of the complex!!! The pool is restricted to use by community residents and their guests. Only 2 guests allowed per unit.Personal music is to be played through headphones only.
GYM: Plenty of weights and machines just need your fob for access its right next to the pool area :)
**Regarding pool and gym**
I prefer my guest to use the local gym a block away from the unit it's an La Fitness HUGE fully loaded gym with a basket ball court, pool Jacuzzi, dry sauna, and racquet ball courts. If you would like to access that gym please let us know. We will be able to provide few days free tickets.
(1) Living Room: HDMI Input 3 is Cable tv. Then on the remote you can select Neltflix and Hulu by pressing the home.
BEDROOMS: Both work with Roku stick. Master is on main input. Second bedroom keep HDMI 1 input.
***NOTE*** 2 KEYS / 2 KEY FOBS / 1 GARAGE OPENER - ALL must be placed in the kitchen drawer, where the crystal bowl is, upon check out. You can leave the front door CLOSED and UNLOCKED, and take the elevator to exit after completely the following checkout.
IF YOU DONT HAVE A CAR: Get all of your luggage out of the unit, put all keys back in the drawer, and leave the front door CLOSED and unlocked. Take the elevator to P1. If someone is picking you up, give them this address to find you:
7660 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
IF YOU HAVE A CAR and 2 or more people in your group:
- Once all of your luggage is out of the apartment, and you have left it as clean as you feel is appropriate, put all keys back in the drawer, and leave the front door CLOSED and unlocked. Take the elevator to P1 and load everything into your car.
IF you don't have a car same process except on the elevator press L which takes you to street level.
IF YOU HAVE A CAR and are alone in your party:
- Same instructions as above.
That's it, you are checked out!
*$300 FINE FOR NOT DROPPING OFF THE KEYS / LOOSING THE KEYS!!**
- I take pride in maintaining a clean and safe environment for my guests.
- If you spill it, clean it.
- If you break it, fix it or let me know
- Dirty dishes go in the dishwasher
- THERE IS A TRASH SHUTE ON THE WAY TO THE ELEVATOR should you have a lot of trash.
- DON'T USE TOWELS TO CLEAN MAKE UP OR SPILLS!! There are paper towels in the kitchen
QUIET HOURS: 10 pm - 10 am
- This is LA and I expect you have a good time. That being said, I have neighbors, so I ask you try to keep the noise down after 10 pm.
*NOTE* You are responsible for all of your guests knowing the information, and following the rules in this manual and in my listing. ALSO, let me know once you have read this entire manual by texting or emailing me "Confirmed", that way I know we are confirmed.
Cet hôte a 199 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, My name is Leina, and I LOVE traveling, cooking, enjoying music events, meeting new people!
My guests love my cleanliness, my top of the line furniture and amenities!