The Leadville Depot Condos are fully restored, luxury 2 bdrm, 1 bath condos. The building is an old train depot, built in the late 1800's, early 1900's, and has been restored with modern day conveniences while maintaining some of the historic charm.
Enjoy the glorious mountain views from your private deck. Walk into town. Travel a few blocks to the Mineral Belt Trail. There is plenty of parking for your trailers and if you bring a lock you've got access to private storage!
Enjoy all the luxuries of a newly remodeled home. Custom cabinetry. Granite counter-tops. Stainless steel appliances. Gas stove. 14' ceilings. Era specific lighting. Beautiful Pergo floors. All wood doors. Full size washer and dryer. Tastefully decorated for your comfort. Stunning 6x8' windows in the living room. Spectacular mountain views.
Accès des voyageurs
You have direct access to your private space inside the unit, including a beautiful deck on the west side of the building. There is ample parking in front of the unit or in the back. We also have a private cargo container for you to store your bikes, skis, or whatever extras you bring with! Just bring your own lock... Large garage with 12' overhead door can be rented as well.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be in and out of our Unit on the property. We will respect your privacy but be available if you have any questions!
Leadville is such a wonderful town! It's rich in history and is a haven for recreation. We hope you take full advantage of all it has to offer. Check out the book in your unit for fun ideas of things to do and great restaurants!
- Must be at least 25 years of age to rent.
- Store and manage outdoor recreation equipment in storage container only. Please do not bring into condo.
- Security deposit fully refundable within 7 days of check-out, provided nothing is damaged, broken, or missing from/to the condo or it's contents.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. Consideration will be made for parties with children who exceed that number. Prior approval must be granted for extra persons.
- There is no daily maid service. However, it is available at an extra rate. Unit comes stocked with 6 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 6 wash cloths, toilet paper, 4 oz. shampoo/conditioner, 4 oz. body wash, 4 oz. lotion, hair dryer, kitchen towel, dish rag, dish soap, 3 dishwasher pods, and (3) laundry pods. Daily maid service is available for $ 50.00 per day and will include fresh towels and sheets, re-stock toiletries, dust and vacuum. Or for $ 25.00 per day you can get fresh towels and toiletries re-stocked. A full daily maid service is included in all weekly rentals at no charge - this service will be provided the 3rd day of your stay.
We love Leadville! We raised our children here and even though we winter away we are back for the glorious summers! We couldn't live without the breathtaking scenery, getting out in the "hills" to hike or 4 wheel drive, strolling through town, enjoying dinner with friends and family and just the ability to be busy or not, fast or slow - it's at our discretion here.