Chic & cozy hideout at the foot of the Catskill Mountains in Saugerties, NY. Perfect location to all Saugerties & Woodstock destinations, HITS and Hunter Mountain.
Lovely retreat in quiet West Saugerties at the foothills of the Catskills mountains. This well maintained cedar home is the perfect place to unwind, enjoy mountain views, quiet evenings, and still remain within 15 minutes from all that Saugerties/Woodstock/Catskills has to offer.
Accès des voyageurs
Enjoy the entire home, which was recently renovated with modern details to compliment its original rustic charm. This includes a wrap around porch and relaxing deck/large grass lawn facing bordering woods.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am happy to meet guests upon arrival (unless otherwise noted/discussed). I am happy to answer any questions/concerns regarding your stay as I am typically in the neighborhood.
The kitchen will be stocked with basic essentials for cooking/coffee/tea to start your day without having to run to the store after you arrive. There will be organic milk, eggs and butter in the fridge, as well as chilled bottled water for your convenience.
A/Cs are in the bedrooms, while the majority of the rooms have ceiling fans for the warmer months. The cottage also uses energy-efficient blinds.
There is a lovely restaurant, "In the Sticks" that serves home style breakfast, lunch and dinner, just two houses away if you need to grab a quick bite. They also have a convenient grocery/produce selection if you need to pick up last minute items.
As we are in the country, there are Deer Friends (or other critters) who come through the property so please enjoy their company, but kindly refrain from feeding or petting. A farm is also nearby so there is the occasional rooster crow or geese honk.
- I look forward to sharing my personal retreat with you! Please respect the cottage and surrounding neighbors as you would your own.
- SMOKING: This is a no-smoking home.
- FIREPLACE: At the moment the indoor fireplaces are not operational as they are under maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience. (05/17)
- LAUNDRY ROOM: Please use the Samsung washer for clothing/personal items. The Frigidaire washer is reserved for smaller sized equestrian gear (i.e. Saddle pads, polo wraps). Washers need to be used one at a time and NOT simultaneously.
- PETS: Dogs under 50 lbs only, please. Please let me know ahead of time the number of pets you are bringing just as a heads up. Furniture coverings will be placed on the couch and settee for your pet and must remain in place for the duration of your stay. Please kindly pick up after your dog on property or neighboring grounds. This is a quiet area, so kindly be mindful of barking during after hours.
- Thank you!