Welcome to our Home! Enjoy this Quiet & Clean bedroom with a super comfortable queen size bed. The room fits two guests easily and it's located on a quiet street with amazing view. Pick up and drop off available from airport or grocery stores during my off-time. Home Gym is available for you to stay in shape during your travel!
I have two adorable guinea pigs. They are sisters and have lived together for more than 3 years. They are vegetarians and occasionally peeking people close to them for fresh vegetables. I clean the cage multiple times a day to reduce the smell as much as I can. I love them, you are welcome to feed them, but please send me a message prior to do so.
Accès des voyageurs
- Locate next to huge park with hockey/skating rink and baseball diamond
- Close to Superstore, Costco, T&T, and Co-op
- Express bus to downtown,NW and NE (2 minutes’ walk to the bus station)
Street parking available
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Check-in: I work downtown and I’d be happy to answer any of the questions you have about the stay. In the meantime, I hope you will understand that I try to make your stay more about enjoying Calgary, and occasionally it is easier for you to check in and out by yourself.
During your Stay:
Please close the window when you are not at home. The weather in Calgary changes fast during a day, rain comes through the window could wet the bed and floor.
Check-out: when leaving the unit at the end of your stay please lock the door as instructed. It would be appreciated if you can try to treat the home as if it were your own and keep it tidy when you leave.
Cleaning fee is charged for cleaning tasks including changing sheets, providing fresh towels, sanitizing bathrooms and dishes, and wiping all surfaces, as well as vacuuming the common areas.
To ensure the cleaning at the highest standard with a reasonable rate, the host welcomes to any feedbacks during your stay. Thank you!
- Check-in after 6PM is preferred from Monday to Thursday. But 24hr check in available, please talk to me at least two days ahead to make arrangement
- Please be kind to the carpets and kindly leave your shoes at the door
- You are welcome to entertain in the space, but no additional overnight guests will be permitted. This space is intended for the reserved occupant(s) only
- Please feel free to use the amenities, but toiletries and other household items are not to be taken from the premises
- Thank you so much & happy traveling!