This spacious, clean, and fully furnished one-bedroom is located on one of the BEST streets in Nolita/SoHo (Bleecker between Bowery & Elizabeth), with plenty of popular shops, bars, and restaurants just steps away. It's also walking distance to several subways, making travel to all parts of the city simple.
The sun-soaked apartment sleeps up to three people comfortably, with a queen bed and large, leather couch available.
More details about the building and apartment are below:
- Second floor, walkup apartment with windows facing historic Bleecker Street (street noise no longer an issue after new window installation in 2015)
- Spacious living area with large, comfortable leather couch
- 55" flat-screen TV in living area (with all cable channels)
- 40" flat-screen TV in bedroom
- BOSE Sounddock speaker system
- Newly renovated kitchen with full refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, and dishwasher (pots, pans, glassware, and silverware also provided)
- Window AC units in both living room and bedroom
- High-speed, wireless internet
- Fresh linens and towels provided
This is truly one of the best neighborhoods in Manhattan. A few more details:
- BDFM, 6, and N/R subways within five-block radius, providing access to all five boroughs
- Walking distance to Greenwich Village, West Village, SoHo, East Village, and Lower East Side
- Steps away from classic New York restaurants, like Cafe Habana, Cafe Gitane, Public, Peasant, Il Buco, Peels, Balthazar, Lombardi's, and many, many more
- Shops, including Tory Burch, Theory, Steven Alan, Dolce Vita, and Cynthia Vincent, are one block away! Less than a quarter mile from heart of SoHo shopping
I am a young professional who enjoys my neighborhood and city to the fullest—so I'd be happy to make recommendations!