Your next getaway in this 1950 Candler Park home comes fully-stocked and is steps away from Atlanta's Train Station (MARTA) and Little 5 Points. You will have exclusive access to the master bedroom, en-suite spa bath, spacious living room, & kitchen on the ground level floor of our home. You can walk to & eat at over a dozen unique restaurants and you're just a 60-second stroll to beautiful Candler Park.
• When requesting to book please tell us a little about yourself, the purpose of your stay, and the "secret phrase" hidden somewhere on the listing.
• Note: This is the one-bedroom suite version of our spacious 3BR/2BA apartment. The listing for the larger space can be found at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16237607
• A complimentary welcome basket filled with a variety of snacks is provided for every reservation.
• The queen-sized bed in your master suite can easily accommodate two adult guests.
• There are two desks & chairs in the bedroom, one for your laptop and one for your make-up (if applicable).
• Fresh sheets, comfortable pillows, large bath towels, and hand towels are provided.
• The en-suite "spa-like" bathroom is stocked with everything you might need, including: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, a hair dryer, & more.
• The living room is amazing; you will definitely want to hang out there to relax, read or work. We've recently added a 55" HDTV with Netflix service - or connect up your PC / tablet and watch your own favorite movies and shows.
• The refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher in the kitchen are yours to use during the duration of your stay. Pots, pans, plates, glasses and silverware are also available on the bakers rack.
• A full-sized washer & dryer is tucked away next to the kitchen with laundry detergent & dryer sheets.
• The entire home is pet-free & smoke-free and you'll find a list of "Fun Things to Do in the Area", plus check-out instructions in your Welcome Packet when you arrive.
• You're just one street from the Edgewood/Candler Park MARTA Station (the inter-city transit train & bus system) so going anywhere in Atlanta, Decatur, or Emory is a breeze!
• There are over a dozen restaurants & coffee shops within walking distance as well as a small grocery store (The Mercantile) just around the corner for all your food & drink needs.
Accès des voyageurs
• You will be provided with a physical key to the front door upon your arrival along with a quick walk-through of the entire floor.
• Inside, you'll have access to the master bedroom, an en-suite bathroom, the living room, dining room, & kitchen. Several doors on the floor will be closed off as we're currently in the process of furnishing the rest of the home in-between stays.
• As for the outside space, you can enjoy the chairs on the front patio, but please... no smoking on the property.
• Parking is available for free, 24/7 on the street in front of the house.
• If you won't have a car, traveling from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport (ATL) is a super simple using the MARTA Train station located inside the Baggage Claim Terminal. It takes ~45 minutes via Train to travel from the Airport to our Home in Candler Park. The cost is $2.50, per person, each way. Detailed transit instructions are emailed automatically after your booking is confirmed.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
• We live upstairs so we'd love to meet you upon check-in and give you a quick tour, but we promise to give you plenty of space and privacy during your stay.
• Check-in is after 3:00pm ET during a prearranged 30-minute window.
• Check-out is before 11:00am ET.
• Congratulations, you found it! Please incorporate "Maverick Meerkat" in your Inquiry or Reservation request to let us know you read the entire listing... which studies show increases your overall Airbnb satisfaction.
• Finally, third party bookings are not allowed due to Airbnb's Terms of Service. The person booking this home must always be present for check-in (ID may be required for liability purposes). Remember, you can always refer your family member or employee to Airbnb instead — they'll save money on their booking and you'll get an Airbnb travel credit as well. It's a win-win.
• Read the entire listing to find the "secret phrase". Please include it in your first message to show us everything was read and understood.
• This listing is fully legal under the City of Atlanta Ordinances which state, "In a dwelling unit, not more than two rooms not containing independent kitchen facilities may be occupied by a total of four or less roomers who may also board with the family. Four or less boarders, including but not necessarily restricted to roomers on the premises, may be accommodated for compensation for any period, including daily, weekly or monthly periods." See City of Atlanta Code of Ordinances Part III, Part 16, Chapter 29, Section 1, Subheading 10b.
Cet hôte a 25 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
David works in the business world and Martina is a personal assistant, but together we host guests from all over the world in our two-family home.
Don't hesitate to ask for Martina's services during your stay. She offers grocery shopping, personal shopping, meal preparation, admin services such as facilitating copies & publishing services, reservations/bookings/engagement management, & schedule coordinating. Her rates vary by the specific service provided.
We live upstairs from our listing so we are available for any questions or needs that may arise during your stay. We have personally designed this space with you in mind and we look forward to hosting you soon!