Both bedrooms have queen beds with very comfortable pillow top mattresses. The property is on a sloped lot, and the main entrance has about 10 stairs that could be a challenge for some. Besides the usual toaster and coffee maker, we added blender, mixer and waffle iron, crockpot and a supply of spices. If you like to cook this is the place. We also have a Celestron Telescope with a computerized sky map and pointing system available for guests to enjoy.
- Smoking outside only! 10 PM noise ordinance.
- Pets are allowed please be mindful and make sure they are picked after.
- Do not drop the AC lower than 65 degrees it can freeze the condenser and you will be charged a service and/or repair fee and turn off when you check out.
- Please wash all your dishes and run the dishwasher, please put all the dishes and pots and pans away.
- Strip all used beds and collect all towels and place in the laundry area.
- This is a mountain cabin if there are any ants please know that we already know and have taken measures to eliminate the issue.
-Please take your trash to trash cans located on the road near the driveway approach
- Please call with in 12 hours of check-if you should have any issues. Otherwise we will assume you are enjoying your stay. :)
Cet hôte a 42 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am "Your Personal Concierge". I believe in EXCELLENCE, if you should need anything during your stay, I am available to assist you 24 hours a day. Please do not hesitate to text or call! Text is Best :) Please use the mobile number listed in your manual.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.