Escape the big city and step into this tranquil retreat. This quiet, relaxing home is surrounded by tall oaks with a view of Lake Cuyamaca. A short walk will have you at the edge of the lake, free to enjoy hiking, fishing, and boat rentals. Just an eight mile drive will have you in historic downtown Julian and its famous apple pie!
This spacious, 1800 sq foot home with 3 bedrooms is the perfect getaway!
Extremely spacious, 1800 sq foot home with 3 bedrooms, living room/dining room, and family room, and outdoor patio.
The cabin has three bedrooms:
-Upstairs Master Suite: King Bed & full Master Bathroom (with tub and shower). The master bedroom and bath take up the entire second floor, with a giant window that faces the lake.
-Downstairs: Two bedrooms, both rooms have queen beds. A full bathroom downstairs with tub and shower.
This home has a family room and living room with couches and a futon, sliding glass doors to the BBQ patio that overlooks Lake Cuyamaca.
It is quite usual to see wild turkeys and deer around the property. Blue jays are Red breasted Wood peckers are also frequent visitors.
Accès des voyageurs
A manual to the cabin will be sent to you via email after payment is received.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available 24 hours a day via text, phone, direct message or email.
- Outside Smoking only and 10pm noise ordinance
- Do not drop the AC lower than 65 degrees it can freeze the condenser and you will be charged a service and repair fee
- The door is a keypad press the four numbers and listen for the unlock sound of the lock retracting
- Please wash all your dishes and run the dish washer, please put all the dishes and pots and pans away.
- Strip all used beds and collect all towels and place in the laundry room.
- This is a mountain cabin if there are any ants please know that we already know and have taken measures to eliminate the issue.
Cet hôte a 62 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires