"The Coast is Clear" Beautiful Views, Walk to the Beach, Remodeled, Super Location! Game room for the kids and adults.
3 BR 2.5 BA Sleeps 6-8, Ocean View Hot Tub, Patio Overlooking Golf & Pacific Ocean, Modern Entertainment equipment. In the best location in Bodega Bay.
“The Coast is Clear” is a beautifully remodeled single level home featuring a large fully equipped chef’s kitchen with quartz counters, gourmet 5 burner stove, dishwasher and an open floor plan connecting the kitchen, living area & dining room, all with stunning ocean views. The dining room slider opens to the south/west facing patio overlooking the entire 180-degree view including, the Pacific Ocean, golf course greens, Doran Beach, Bodega Head and the harbor.
The patio is large and has multiple seating options including Adirondack chairs and a bar table/stools, all well suited for your morning coffee, evening sunsets or just watching the golfers shank their approach.
The Living room has beautiful vaulted ceilings and oversized view windows with new furnishings including large Italian leather sectional and beautiful copper and glass coffee table, gas fireplace and new 65" smart internet connected big screen 4K LED TV, with Comcast cable, premium channel package and high speed WIFI Internet access. For the music buff, the living room is equipped with Sonos sound system that can play Pandora, I-tunes, and virtually any streaming internet music content.
The master bedroom has a 55" 4K TV and overlooks the golf course and has a beautiful ocean view. The Hot tub is located in a private patio off the master bedroom. The hot tub is cozy and suited for 2-3 persons at a time. The home has remodeled bathrooms and master bath has a large walk in shower & Jacuzzi tub. Both bathrooms have double sinks and custom tile throughout. The home has wonderful lighting from the skylights in just about every common area of the house. The house has washer/dryer, gas bbq and top quality towels and linens.
The home is a well laid out 1750 sq/ft with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The house is accessed through the main door and has 6 steps leading up to it, once inside it is a single level house. The game room in the garage adds an additional 400 sq/ft of space for a total of 2150 sq/ft. The master bedroom offers a queen sized bed and the second bedroom has a queen sized bed.
• THE THIRD BEDROOM HAS 2 BUNK BEDS WITH 4 TWIN SIZED MATTRESSES. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE BEDS FOR GUESTS 7 & 8 ARE THE UPPER PORTION OF THE BUNK BEDS AND ARE ACCESSED BY CLIMBING UP THE LADDER •
Maximum occupancy for the house is 8 people.
Game Room in the Garage: Cars cannot be parked in the garage as it has been converted to a awesome game room and offers fun for all ages. The game room has new a 55" TV, leather sofa with ottoman, Retro arcade game table that plays games from the 80s like Pac Man, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong and games from the 90s like Mario Brothers. Over 600 Games total. The room also has a electric keyboard piano, pop-a-shot 2 player basketball, foosball, 3/4 size ping pong table and more.
The South Harbor location of the home is super and the house is on the quiet of the cul-de-sac and is therefore subject to less traffic and noise than many other homes in the development. It is just a short 5-minute Walk to the beach..., a couple of minutes to the restaurant and the golf course, the basketball courts and more. To walk to the beach, there are 2 trails, 1 to the North and 1 to the South that take you directly to the beach in just minutes.
We are pet (must be approved) and kid very friendly, but smoking is not allowed! We want to share our home with families looking to spend time at the beach together or couples looking for a quiet gathering. Beach items: Beach towels, blankets, chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, sand toys.
Please no parties, wedding parties, receptions or large groups.
Bodega Bay is a great place to get away from it all or simply have a quiet spiritual time. If it is a romantic weekend, special occasion, or you are just looking for a place to reconnect with self, family, friends and nature, look no further, this is your place. For those wishing to stay active or explore, there are so many activities:
• Ocean related: kayaking, fishing, scuba, sailing, wind surfing, the marina, walking in the sand, playing at the beach.
• BEAUTIFUL hiking trails abound! Watching the abundant wildlife, horseback riding, art galleries, wine country excursions.
• The Bodega Harbor Golf course is one of the most spectacular anywhere. This challenging Links course has dramatic views every step you take.
• Within easy drive to wineries, redwoods and south to San Francisco. Short drive to small towns like Occidental, Sebastopol, Petaluma or Santa Rosa and Graton Casino.
• Kids playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, kite flying.
• Listen to the waves crashing, sea lions barking, fog horn in the distance or simply enjoy the quiet and Relax!!!!
What do we/guests love most about the home? The house has a very open uncluttered feel with all the sunlight from skylights/windows and vaulted ceilings along with the tremendous panoramic views.
Important: Check in Time is from 4pm-5pm
RENTAL RULES “The Coast is Clear”
• Maximum Occupancy for the house is 8 people.
• Smoking: is NOT allowed in the house at any times. Smoking must happen at least 25 feet from any door or window.
• Guests: People other than those in the guest party set forth in the correspondence and in this agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other persons in the property is the sole responsibility of Primary Guest.
• PETS: are not permitted on the property at any time except with prior approval and the “Pet Addendum” attached here within that becomes part of this agreement. No aggressive pets or known aggressive breeds are permitted.
• Hot Tub: No children under the age of six are permitted in the hot tub at any time and no children under the age of 16 are permitted without adult supervision. There is a certain associated health risk when using the hot tub.
• Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service.
• Storms: No refunds will be given for storms or other inclement weather.
• Golf Course Grounds: Guests are required to stay on the property at all times and not go on to the golf course.
• Reservations made under false pretenses will result in eviction, forfeiture of the total amount of the rent collected, if the maximum occupancy is exceeded or the property incurs damage due to misuse or neglect.
• Noise: Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. The home is in the Bodega Harbor Country Club and is subject to BHHOA rules, no walking on golf course, no RV motor homes, no blocking driveways, and a maximum of 4 cars.
• Neighbors: Guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purpose, nor violate any law, ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance upon or about the premises.
• Energy Conservation. Guests agree to conserve resources to the best of their ability. This includes turning off lights when not in use, turning off the heater when not being used, keeping the fridge closed, keep the cover on the hot tub when not in use. Please help conserve water!
• Recycling: Guests shall make every reasonable effort to recycle materials. A recycling can is provided.
• Damages: Please be careful to take care of the home as if it were your own.
• Possession: If for any reason, the owner is unable to deliver possession to the premises on the commencement date, Owner shall not be subject to any liability. The management company can help find a suitable replacement.
• No Partial Refunds: We make every effort to keep the house in good working order, however no compensation will be giving for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable or other amenity that is provided by a third party vendor. Functionality and use of the hot tub is also not guaranteed and refunds will not be given if it is not working properly for your visit.
• Management Access and Entry into the House: In some instances, the management company may need to gain access into the house for maintenance, work or service order. The manager will make every effort to notify you ahead of time and make an appointment but if we are unable to contact you beforehand and you are not there, the owner and manager reserves the right to enter the property at any time.
• Parking: Vehicles should be parked in the driveway whenever possible. Parking on the road is permitted by the homeowner’s association, but frowned upon. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Sorry, but the garage is not available.
• Checking In Check in time is 4:00 pm. Keys are picked up at the management office in Bodega Bay. Their info will be given to you upon completion of your booking. You will receive a “Coast is Clear” Handbook with instructions on how to get the entry keys upon your arrival.