Escape the hustle and bustle of city life to tropical "Manoa Anuenue" or "Manoa Rainbow." Surrounded by panoramic mountains and trees, it offers a picturesque setting. A nice reminder that you have made it to Paradise!
Ask any island local and they will share that historic Manoa exudes a special aura and is one of the most desirable neighborhoods to reside.
Feeling adventurous? Only 10-15 minutes away from the glitz of Honolu
- Additional guests require approval of host prior to arrival. $20 fee per person per night.
Guests for dinner is permitted but no parties or events
- Non-smoking property
- Property is in a quiet residential area and guests are expected to respect privacy of neighbors
- Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Street parking fronting home is always available
- No shoes permitted indoors
- Disposal of trash is responsibility of guest.
- Rinse off all dirt and sand prior to entry into dwelling.
- Backyard picnic area available until sunset
- Flammable candles, lighters, incense, bbqs are prohibited indoors.
- Quiet hours - 10pm - 7am without exception.
- Security and safety our top concerns. Securely close windows and doors when out and about.
- Please treat the dwelling as if it were your home.
There will be a State TAT and GET tax of 13.75% payable upon arrival
Please keep excessive sand and mud out of Airbnb
If there is excessive cleaning due to mud and sand it'll be taken out of deposit
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.