Short walk to the beach with a nice view of the Sea. La Terazza Dos is an inviting Mediterranean style home with three bedrooms and two full baths, two car garage and a roof top deck. This home comfortably hosts 6 guest but could accommodate three more on the full size futon and sofa. You will enjoy the tranquility of the neighborhood and the sea . safely store your toys in the garage and quickly set off for a sea side ride, desert run or a tour of the Valle de los Gigantes 3 km down the road.
The tranquility of this location is what our guests have loved the most. The beach is never crowded - even during Semana Santa (Holy Week) The roof top deck offers sunrise sunset and star gazing as well as roof top dining and dancing. It's a short drive to town where you can enjoy all of what San Felipe has to offer throughout the year, but start and end your days in peacefulness and beauty of both the Sonoran Desert and the Sea of Cortez.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the entire house. One side of the garage is available for parking your typical sized vehicle or toys. There is more than adequate parking in front and behind the house for you toys, toy haulers, trucks, trailers and more
If you would be more comfortable having a face to face conversation through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) video chat, facetime, or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)ing I welcome the meet!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
When ever you need me you can expect to hear from me promptly
We also like to send our guest details about the happenings of San Felipe or when to catch that phenomenal sunrise
If you are interested in renting fishing gear for your trip or a quad or side by side please let us know so we can help arrange that for you for additional fees per day
no third party reservations - if discovered you will forfeit your security deposit. Person making the reservations, but stay in the property rented
security cameras are in use on the property. Front door and garage cameras are not to be tampered with as this helps secure your belongings during your stay and my belongings after you have left. If you disable, tamper or disarm the security cameras you will forfeit your entire security deposit for leaving the property at risk.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like all toilet paper, sanity napkins in the trash bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. If guests inadvertently cause septic issues, the security deposit will be forfeited to correct the issues.
It is imperative that guest track water usage. Once the thin PVC pole is down to the last two red strips you must immediately contact me to order the water for you. This means you are down to 200 gallons. Make sure you turn the water pump off so as to not forfeit your security deposit because you have to replace the water pump. Remember water is not delivered at nights or on Sundays. So be sure to me mindful of this important detail!
- "Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first." Often I will text incoming guests as soon as the cleaning crew notifies me the house is ready so the next guest can enter as soon as possible.
- We do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels on the washing machine. This will help keep the cleaning cost to our guests at a minimum. Thank you
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- To be considerate to our neighbors, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm.
- We understand that for a whole varity of reasons, you may want additional guests to spend the night beyond 4 guest. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible. $15 fee per person per night after 5th person
- Thank you for removing trash prior to the end of your stay, you are welcome to use the trash bin located 1.5 km down the road at Villa Alejandrina. The dumpster is located to the left of the guard gate and the box for payment of the dumpster is located at the front of the guard box. It's recommended 10 pesos per bag. We don't attract unsavory "guests".
- We want your stay to be most enjoyable and want you to come back as a return guests and recommend our home to your friends and family, so please if you have any concerns please communicate to us promptly if the accommodations to not meet your needs or expectations. Give us a chance to fix it - because we will try! It is my goal to make your stay a 5 star experience
Thank you for not smoking in on or around our home due to my asthma and that of future guests. If you do smoke in the home you will forfeit your entire security deposit. We also ask you to kindly not light the candles as they are decorative. In the event that we lose electricity, each room comes with battery operated light to make it through until its back up and running.
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no illegal activity of any kind policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- If you are renting the house for a special event such as a terrace wedding and receptions, please let us know so we work with our neighbors to bend the quiet hour rules a bit and we would gladly help with connections within the community for your catering, rental needs. Please contact me as soon as you do so we can plan for the number of persons the roof top can manage. Thank you.
Please please please watch the water level and of course be conservative. If the water level goes down too far the water pump will continue to run and will burn out. If this happens, you will unfortunately forfeit your deposit to cover the replacement cost of the water pump. It is best to call for water when you see the first of the two red pieces of tape on the pvc measuring stick close to the top of the tank this means you have 200 gallons left Coming out of the top of the water tank Keep in mind they don't work evenings or Sundays. Load of water is currently running 700 pecos. They take American dollars as well
Cet hôte a 7 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires