Top floor of peaceful waterfront home on Green Pond, surrounded by conservation land. Sit on the deck, private dock or hot tub and watch the waterfowl as the sun sets. Master bedroom and bath, and great room with dining table for eight, a new huge sectional couch with air mattress and big screen TV including HBO. Enjoy fully stocked, gourmet kitchen/ additional great room which has new leather sofa, comfortable for sleeping. Bedroom and bath downstairs is available for $100 more per night.
Bring your kayaks, paddle-board or small boat you can motor to the ocean. (let me know your size boat in advance). You can use our huge dock as well as the boat ramp down the street. Bike 2 miles to nearest beach. Halfway between Mashpee Commons and Falmouth center. Five minute walk to regional bus stop, Dunkin Donuts, grocery store. Don't need a car!
Accès des voyageurs
Outdoor shower and downstairs patio
Shared washer/ dryer downstairs
Chess and board games
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Minimal interaction-- just a phone call away for assistance. The house will not be occupied by anybody else during your stay.
Inquire about last minute or off season discounts.
Due to proximity to the water, home may not be suitable for children under age six.
- Check in is 4 pm; call for earlier check-in, if available
- Additional charge for 7th person
- Keep kitchen clean: discard perishables in fridge prior to departure
- Take out your trash Wednesday night
- Place used towels and sheets in laundry basket prior to departure
- Use of hot tub and waterfront is at your own risk. Please closely monitor any children.
- Wear shoes on the way to hot tub to prevent debris in hot tub. No glass or liquids in hot tub.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.